Meeting the Leaders

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her family on her father's side, her cousins, and today, making their anticipated debuts, the leaders of Harmonious Land, belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Meeting The Leaders

Day 6 of the Normal Troll's trip to Harmonious Land was getting started with a glorious morning, but at the moment, our view isn't on the Normal Trolls; it's actually somewhere else, in another beautiful spot in Harmonious Land.

Over in the city of Trollnila, which happened to serve as the capital of Harmonious Land, we see a large castle shining in the light that was emitted through the tiny holes on the ceiling. Inside the castle, in a meeting room, 6 Magic Musical Trolls were sitting together at a round table, in the middle of a meeting discussing something very important.

In one of the chairs sat a female Magic Funk Troll, who had pink hair tied in pigtails with golden scrunchies that had a star embroidery on them, red eyes, and was wearing a golden glittered dress. She addressed, "Good morning, fellow leaders. I am calling this meeting to order, because we have much to do before our big welcome program to welcome the Normal Troll leaders to Harmonious Land."

In the chair next to her on the left was a male Magic Rock Troll with dark red skin, red hair styled in a pompadour fashion, pink eyes, who was wearing a black leather jacket that was over a white shirt he wore underneath, and matching black pants, along with a pair of shades that rested on top of his head. He addressed, "President Trollazon, is this really necessary? I mean, not to sound rude, but we're just welcoming the leaders of the Normal Trolls to Harmonious Land; it's not like we're celebrating someone's 100th birthday."

In the chair next to Trollazon on the right was a female Magic Classical Troll with golden yellow glittered skin, creamy faded yellow hair, and yellow eyes, who wore a golden dress with a black conductor's jacket over it. She replied, saying, "Governor Rodrigo, we've discussed this; this is a really big deal! It's been such a long, long time since our tribe has gotten to interact with the Normal Trolls, and our ancestors have been waiting for that day to come for such a long time. We've been so lucky for that day to finally come now, and the best thing we can do to honor that is to welcome the Normal Trolls with open arms, just like what our ancestors would do."

In the chair next to Rodrigo was a male Magic Pop Troll with pink skin, hair in a little darker shade of pink, and pink eyes, who wore a blue shirt, teal shorts, and had a yellow flower resting on his right ear. He spoke up, saying, "Congresswoman Amelia is right, you know. Not only is this the perfect chance to welcome them, but we can also get to talk with the Normal Troll leaders and discuss the chance of both our tribe living together in harmony again."