Dream Land

Disclaimer- I do not own Trolls to Trollstopia in any way or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, and Buckaroo are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Dream Land

The sun was starting to set in Trollstopia, as many of the fellow Trollstopia residents were all retiring to their homes to go to bed and rest up for the next day. Meanwhile, the sky started to grow dark, as the moon shined a beautiful shade of blue while rising up into the sky. Stars began to peek from the depths of darkness and gave off a shining light that illuminated the sky. The moon offered a warm smile, as it spoke, saying, "When darkness falls across the town, the people start to settle down." As on cue, in Country Corral, Holly was getting snugged into bed, placing a sleep mask on over her eyes before she moved under the covers, snuggling close to her pillow, as she fell asleep.

"And into bed they gently drift, with unique dreams that one must sift."

Over in Rock Hollow, Val was already asleep on her bed, not even bothering to change into her pajamas, or cover herself with the blanket, as she snored away.

"When everyone has hit the sack, and Synth has eaten his nighttime snack...more or less."

Up in Classical Crest, Dante was settling into his sleeping quarters while placing his signature baton into a special briefcase, which it laid, as he closed it. Down in Techno Lagoon, Synth was tiredly sitting at a table while picking up his spork, which had twirled seaweed on it, and tried to bring it close to his mouth. However, he was so tired, he fell face-first into his food, splattering some sauce on the table, while he peacefully snored.

"When everything is tired and bleary, they spoon together, snug, but weary."

Up in Vibe Town, R and B were dialing down the lights on their lava lamps as they settled into their beds, performing a sisterly handshake before they closed their eyes and fell asleep. In Pop Village, Poppy was hugging her Snuggle Toy, Lord Prickles the Porcupine, as she slept peacefully. Meanwhile, the moon continued his monologue while he sprinkled some glowing glittery dust all over Trollstopia.

"Off they drift to a distance place, not bound by rules or times of space."

Settling in peacefully in her pod, Aggie had turned her lamp off as she hugged her Trollex plushy and gently closed her eyes, falling asleep. Meanwhile, back in the lagoon, Laguna took off her glasses and placed them on the nightstand next to her before settling in for the night.