Season 1 Episode 35 - The Final Piece

[MARTHA'S POV]

Alya, Alec, Ivan and myself got ready at the harbor. We put on spandex swimsuits to make transformation easier. I looked back at Dylan and reassured them that the plan was going to work. I looked back at the others and we all jumped into the water together. After our tails had formed, we zoomed through the water. I followed a map on my G-Gear Watch that Agnes had previously uploaded to me. Since we didn't have to come up for air as much, we made faster headway underwater. Eventually, we came across an underwater tunnel that led under the island above. The tunnel was large and wide enough for us all to fit in it. Past a few meters, we got to a cavern that led to a surface pool. We emerged from it only to find Pudor standing over us.
"You fools really thought you catch me off guard?" Pudor snorted at us.
"I mean, that was kind of the point of us showing up here in the first place." Alya retorted.
"It's just too bad though." He reached into his pocket to take a remote out. "I'll just have to trap you all in here myself." He then pressed a button which launched a missile into the ceiling of the cavern. Upon impact, a clean hole was blown through the ceiling, making the rest of the inner cave start to collapse. The rest of the cave was coming down on us while Pudor escaped.
"It's an ambush, let's get out of here!" I yelled. We swam out of the tunnels as fast as possible as to not get trapped in between the falling rocks. We just had to hope that the plan worked at this point in time.

[DYLAN'S POV]

I was nervously pacing back and forth, wondering where the others were. Suddenly, Pudor bursted out of the seawater and landed in front of me. He stretched, looked up at me and smirked. "There you are."
"Wait a minute," I said, "if you're here then where are the others."
"Trapped, hopefully." He retorted.
"If you hurt the others I swear..."
"You'll what? Absorb me? Go ahead! I have nothing to lose."
"Fine." I powered up and charged a surge of fire in my fist. I hoped it would be enough to knock him out. I lunged at him but stopped just before my clenched fist made contact with his face.
"What are you waiting for? Just get on with it already! Or does the great Dylan have a conscience?"
"This isn't a victory. This is just sad." I stood back and released the energy from out of my fist, "The fact that you're not even putting up a fight proves that you've given up."
"You what? I'll just do it myself." He lunged at me instead but that was all I could remember. I blacked out.
The next thing I knew, I was slowly waking up in the MedBay back at the base. "How long was I out?" I sat up and saw the other Guardians, as well as Eric standing before me.
"A long time." Ivan snorted.
"You're here now. That's all that matters." Alya put her hand on my shoulder. I winced softly when she placed her hand on my shoulder. Alya quickly retracted her hand. "Sorry."
"Congratulations, Guardians. You have prospered to the next level of your journey. Well done."
The others cheered while I layed back down on the bed.