Season 1 Episode 31 - Happy Birthday (Part 2)

[ALYA'S POV]

"You really think you can catch me with that pathetic form?" Periclum barked at me.
"Shut it before I drown you." Martha was not playing any games.
I looked back at Martha. "Don't worry, I've got this." I then lunged at her, only for her to dodge and knock me down to the ground. Next thing I knew, she had her foot on my chest. "Okay, so maybe I don't got this?"
Martha blasted her away and suspended her in mid air. "Amanda, do it now! I can't hold her forever."
"On it!" I jumped over at Periclum. "I may not look as flawless as the girls in the magazines or on TV, but guess what? I'm stunning all on my own." I prepared to grip onto her but then I saw a flashing light in the distance that blinded us. "Dammit, Alec!" When the light supsided, Periclum was gone and was on the run. I chased after her. "To get so close only to let you slip out of my grip because of some amateur was not my idea of fun on my birthday." I was hot on her tail. Periclum then decided to jump up onto the buildings' rooftops. "Not today!" I then channeled a ball of wind to lift me up onto the building. A while later, we got to a rooftop where there was a division where there was a higher section and a lower section where the higher piece was too high for Periclum to climb up on.
She looked around and saw crates to step on and use to climb. "I'm not going down without a fight!" She barked.
"Guess what? Neither am I!" I sprinted and jumped onto her back. As soon as we touched, a flash of light erupted from us both. When the light died down, Periclum was gone. "Nice. Now, in the words of my fellow comrades... Element Summon!" Transforming this time was different. In seconds I was in a new uniform, just a different colour from that of Martha and Ivan's. 'Nice.' I thought to myself.
In a moment, Martha landed in front of me. "Look who got their Osmosis on." She teased, "Now, as much as I would love to gawk at how good we look in our outfits, there's a crisis with Alec and Eric back at the restaurant."
"Okay." We then both jumped down from the building and landed with style on our way back. 'I can get used to this.' I thought to myself. We got back to the scene where Alec stood with an unconscious Eric in his arms. "Nice outfit." I said.
"Likewise." he replied.
"Dylan, do you know where Pudor went?" Martha asked.
"Not really. I came straight back when I saw Eric reappear." Dylan sounded a little bit out of breath. I can't blame them.
"Dylan, I might need your help here with the debris." Ivan called out to him.
"I'm coming." They called out to him, "Get Eric and Alec back to Agnes. We'll handle repairs before Damage Control arrives." We were all in agreement. Alec, Martha, Eric, and myself all travelled back to the base together in search of assistance with the problem at hand.