Season 1 Episode 6 - Take a Hike

[DYLAN'S POV]

On Saturday morning, I met my friends on the mountain. The first thing we did was follow Eric to where he found his pendant. Upon arrival, we stumbled upon a very well-hidden engraved rock that was covered in moss that lies next to a tall tree with a dense bark.
"Wait, I recognise what's written on there. Or, at least I think I do. My family taught me this when I was younger." Martha moved closer towards the stone.
"You do?" Isaac was confused, "I'm not really sure if that is readable."
Martha took a closer look at the engraving on the rock, "I think I can tell what it says." She placed a finger upon the stone as she began reading out loud, "It says here:

'Before you lies a gateway
One that only responds to the chosen
Let the chosen enter.'

When I placed my hand on the tree, it began to come alive. It began to twist and turn until there was a definite entrance inwards. As the bark opened up, a staircase down into the interior of the mountain became visible. I was the first to enter through the ominous gateway. On the other side, there was a glorious light. When the light faded we found ourselves in a large room. The space looked like a conference room, topped off with a dome in the ceiling.
"Check it out." Eric pointed at the enormous conference table which was joined by 8 chairs.
"Wait, why are there 8 chairs?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "We've only got 5 of us, who or what else is missing?"
"I can answer that." a mechanical voice called out.
"What the hell was that?!" Ivan flinched.
"Do not be frightened. I am not your enemy, for I am your ally." it said.
"Again, what was that?" Ivan looked around the room once again.
"I am Agnes, Scribe of the Elemental Council." the voice said, "The table you see before you is laid out for the Council of Elementals, that, of course, is you."
"So that's what we are, eh? Elementals. Aren't we a little young for this kind of job?" I looked up at the ceiling.
"You are right on both accounts Ignis." Agnes said.
"Whose name is that?" Ethan asked.
"Every original Elemental had their real names, and the names they would use in practice. Ignis for Fire, Terra for Earth, Aqua for Water, Ventus for Air, Silva for Nature, Umbra for Darkness, Solis for Light and Magia for Magic." Agnes said. "On the other hand," the computer continued, "there is still one thing you need to concern yourself about: the Anti-Elementals. They are your sworn enemies that will do everything in their power to separate you and weaken you, but united you can access the power of the Onyx. The Onyx is the embodied union of your elemental powers."
The holographic display on the conference table was activated, "Everything you know thus far is displayed here. To bring out your elemental powers, you will need to call out the names of the Ancient Elemental Masters given to you. You will need your Elemental Powers to defend yourselves and others in the battles to come. You will find the other three Masters in good time, but they must stay anonymous for the time being. Now, leave, for the time has come to return to your own world."