1.

Back at the border of Snezhnaya where the docks were since that is the only place where the water is not frozen a large ship arrived from Sumeru. The ship carried the doctor and other fatui agents who when the ship was docked got off the ship. Dottore walked down the docks only to see somebody awaiting him as it was a pleasent surprise to day the least. "Pantalone"

"Il Dottore...i hope you have traveled well. Any word on Scaramouche?" The man asks keeping his own hands beneath his cloak so they will remain warm even though he is wearing gloves.

As both of them walk together the Snezhnayan air is so cold you can see the condensation of their breath in the air. "Dead"

"I-.. are you sure?" The black haired man asks confused moving a hand out of the cloak to hold Dottore his arm to stop him from walking since it was important for him to know.

Dottore reaches out before he opens his hand showing the dendro gnosis and the electro one in his hand "i am quite sure." He spoke as he keeps walking taking Pantalone his wrist and tucks the other his arm back beneath his cloak. "I must admit. I did not miss the cold"

Pantalone was shocked seeing both gnosis but he kept walking before he enters a carriage sitting down in it. "Nobody would miss this cold i am afraid. Yet we serve the Tsaritsa so we better stay warm or get thicker clothes"

Dottore follows him sitting down opposite of him in the carriage and as soon as the carriage moved Dottore pours two glasses of wine holding out his hand with one of the glasses in it offering it to Pantalone "carefull if you speak of her..."

"Caring about my safety? Please" Pantalone smiles taking the glass before he raises it to his lips and takes a sip from it. "How was Sumeru overall?"

The blue haired man raises a brow that you cannot see because of his mask as he simply takes a sip from the wine before awnsering "boring. Honestly it was business only...it has been a while since i had been there of course but it is nothing special. And you...have your mourned Signora yet?"

Pantalone snickers finding it amusing that Dottore spoke of her that way "you are asking if i mourned my ex-wife? There was no mourning to begin with"

"Still heartbroken she left you for another man?"

"No"

"Then why are you still wearing the ring?" Dottore spoke kicking his feet up on Pantalone his lap.

The man lets the other do so resting a hand onto his shin unknowingly carressing the other his shin with his thumb "i wear many rings Dottore. I wear it still for memory and it looks good with my other rings" he spoke looking at the other before taking another sip of the wine while looking directly at Dottore. "Have you heard?"

"Oh what can it be this time? You truely love to gossip don't you?" the man grins simply getting comfortable at the moment downing the glass of wine before he sets the glass aside to look at the man before him.

Pantalone keeps the smile onto his face as he aswell sets the glass aside "our dear Tartaglia is in love"

"Should i guess-...?"

"Oh-...you know. The Geo archon has turned him to stone so he will stay with him and remain in Liyue " he jokes before he takes another sip"He has grown soft. Better should call him Childe instead of Tartaglia now" he spoke looking down at his hand on the other his leg seeming to be wanting to look somewhere else for a moment.

Dottore simply lets out a humm looking outside of the window as they go trough the snowy land of Snezhnaya now just looking at the landscape. "How is little Isabella..."

Pantalone looks up at Dottore hiding the fact he is confused since he never seemed interested in knowing about the well being of his daughter before "so far she is doing well. I buy her what she wants to distract her."