Her Lonely Soul

sol·i·tude

/ˈsäləˌto͞od/

noun

the state or situation of being alone.

Similar:

loneliness

solitariness

Lisa Manoban

"Just pay up already so I won't have to beat your face! " I angrily groaned to this man. I don't know his name but he has a debt with me. We are at the end of the hallway where no one can see because the classes are currently ongoing..

It's not money, or anything. He just pisses me off with his face that's why I'm so mad at him. He has a debt on me for making me this annoyed..

"I.. I d-dont have mo-money.. " he stuttered.. His eyes were about to release some tears that made me cringe.. He's a man, he's not suppose to cry. He's just showing me that he's weak and useless. Now I'm more pissed..

"You should've just stayed away from me" I said lowly before punching his face hard making him stumble on the floor while holding his face.. There's a blood came from his lips but he quickly wipe it away.

"I'm s-sorry.. " he kneeled in front of me as soon as he feels fine. His head is lowered while I'm standing in front of him, like he's my slave. I just rolled my eyes and groan.

I hate things like this, I hate it when they're begging me to stop. It just makes me want to beat them more because I hate how coward and pitiful they are. What I hate the most is being weak, I hate those who are at the bottom of the food chain because they're useless..

"Ms. Lisa.. I think I don't need to say that you need to be inside the principals office again.." Ms. Park, one of the campus professor said. I turn my back to look at her with my blank expression.. She's crossing her arms while glaring at me..

"Yeah, I guess I need to go there now" I replied coldly.. She just sighed and rolled her eyes before approaching the man who's still kneeling in front of me..

It's been what? 7 or 8 times? I don't really know but I've been in the principals office for quiet a lot now, not to mention that it's just this year alone.. I'm used to that, because they won't even expell me even if I want to. My grandfather wouldn't let them and of course they will follow him because he's the top investor of this school..

A lot of people say that I'm a trouble maker, bad person, headache, a mess.. They say all bad things about me and I prefer that.. I don't want to impress anyone after all so I'm fine with them thinking that I'm bad because that's what gives me my own personal space.

"Ms. Manoban, how many times has it been? Why is it so hard for you to not cause trouble? Stop beating students up! They're not your punching bag" the principal groaned right when I entered his office.. I'm getting annoyed to his nagging voice so I sat on the chair in front of him before putting the earphones around my ear. I put the volume on high then I listened to my music so I wouldn't have to listen to him..

I saw him sighed before dialing some number on his phone but I know he's calling my grandfather.. I just.. I just don't care at all. So I closed my eyes and let myself get drowned by the music..