Fun at Ryuzetsu Land (Juvia x Lucy x Evergreen)

This was requested on AO3 by TheGreatWave47.

In the eloquent words of the requestor, here are some "fluffy, gay vibes." I loved that part of the comment.

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hot, summer sun beat down on the group of mages who walked into Ryuzetsu Land, all relieved to finally jump into the refreshing water of the giant water park. Natsu cheered, "yeah, glorious water!"

He and Happy bounded toward a nearby pool, only to both be grabbed by Erza, who scolded as she dragged them back to the group, "not yet!"

Natsu whined when Gray sighed, "you can't swim in your clothes, flame brain."

The Fire Dragon Slayer then jumped away from Erza and took Gray's shirt into his hand, pulling him closer to growl, "you wanna go, ice princess?"

A hit on the head from Erza on each of them caused the two conflicting mages to back away from each other, fearfully obeying the redhead as she chided them for their childish behavior. Lucy rolled her eyes and looked at the other mages with them. Bixlow was annoying Freed, who looked like he was seconds away from punching his friend. Laxus was listening to a song on his sound pods, the music was loud enough for the others to hear, but muffled to the point that the lyrics couldn't be made out. Levy and Gajeel were discussing what they wanted to do first, Lily interjecting that he wanted to get some kiwi juice from one of the restaurants. Mira and Lisanna were flipping through a pamphlet that showed everything the park had to offer. Wendy and Carla were standing off to the side, the girl patiently waiting and the exceed looking exasperated. Lastly, Lucy's eyes fell on her two girlfriends, Evergreen and Juvia. The two women were watching Erza scold Natsu and Gray, their arms crossed over their chests and amusement in their eyes.

Lucy smiled as she made her way over. Evergreen rolled her eyes and muttered, "I don't think it's too late to ditch those two to fend for themselves."

Lucy giggled and Juvia responded, "I can't say that I'm opposed."

Levy then skipped over to the three girlfriends and asked, "Gajeel and I are planning to go get snowcones, wanna come with?"

Lucy looked at her girlfriends. Juvia smiled, "that sounds good."

Evergreen agreed with a nod and Lucy gave her own confirming answer. Levy smiled at them before she made her way to Erza and informed her of their departure. Erza said something to her before she turned back to scold Natsu and Gray.

Soon enough, Lucy, Evergreen, and Juvia walked behind Levy, Gajeel, and Lily as they made their way to the snowcone stand.

Lucy scooped another bit of pink and blue, icy goodness into her mouth as she looked out of the large window next to her bed at the water park below. She was clothed in her white bikini, which had pink flowers decorating the top and bottom of the swimsuit. She was waiting patiently for Juvia to come out of the bathroom and Evergreen to return from visiting Laxus, Freed, and Bixlow.

Just as finished off her snowcone, the door to the room opened and she looked over, watching as Evergreen stepped inside. The Thunder Legion member was wearing a green and white bandeau and her hair was tied into a high ponytail. Lucy felt her cheeks warm at the attractive sight, her stomach doing flips. Evergreen smirked knowingly at her girlfriend's sudden bashfulness and she made her way over.

"Is Juvia not out of the bathroom?" Evergreen pulled Lucy to her feet as she asked the question and pulled her into a kiss.

Upon pulling away, Lucy answered, "no, she's been in there for a while."