Two Helping Hands and Blooming Romance Part 2 (Erza x Lucy x Levy)

This was requested on Wattpad by Bellaboo097023.

This is probably going to be shit because I'm tired, but oh well.

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy plopped down on the seat that was across the table from Laxus, sighing as she dropped her head onto the surface of the wooden table. She heard her brother ask, "what is it?"

She gave another sigh and raised her head and slumped in her seat, answering, "I have a problem."

Laxus raised an eyebrow, questioning with a tight voice, "is anyone giving you hard time?"

"No, no, not at all." She smiled at her brother, appreciating that he wanted to help her out. Since she had returned to Fairy Tail, she was worried about not being accepted back, as well as being looked down upon by her guildmates. This was the reason that she had been so insistent on staying by her brother's side and going on jobs with him and his closest friends. She was scared of how she would be treated by her guildmates. However, after Laxus left her behind in an attempt to make her interact with the rest of the guild, she managed to form a friendship with Erza and Levy. It was through this friendship that she regained the relationship she had with her guildmates before she was forced away.

But, her friendship wasn't what was worrying her.

Laxus questioned, "then, what's wrong?"

Lucy sighed and looked down at the first floor of the guildhall, seeing Erza and Levy sitting alone, talking and laughing together. She answered with a whisper, "Erza and Levy asked me to be their girlfriend."

She probably would have needed to repeat what she had just said, if not for Laxus' dragon slayer hearing. Her brother responded, "hm...I'm not really sure if I can give you good advice. Hold on, I'll go get Ever."

Just as Laxus stood up to go find Evergreen, Lucy reached over and grabbed his arm, stopping him from leaving. She urged him, "you don't need to get her! Just you will be fine!"

She released her brother and sat back down as he sat down again too. Laxus sighed and cast a glance down at Erza and Levy before he looked back at his sister, asking, "what happened?"

Lucy bowed her head and explained, "Erza and Levy wanted to make me feel more welcomed and less lonely, so they invited me to go on a job with them. They told me about everything that happened while I was gone, like the time Phantom Lord attacked and when you and the Thunder Legion had that Fairy Tail battle before the Fantasia Parade. They also assured me that our guildmates held no ill feelings toward me and accepted me back."

Laxus nodded, inquiring, "okay, but what about the whole dating thing you mentioned?"

"I was getting there!" The celestial wizard huffed before she went on, "when we were returning, they told me that they both had feelings for me and asked if I would be interested in dating both of them. When I didn't answer, they told me that they would give me as much time as I'd like to think about it."

Laxus gave a short hum before he responded, "and? Do you want to date them?"

Lucy groaned as she dropped her head back onto the table, "I don't know! I have no idea if I have feelings for them!"

She lifted her head to rest her chin on top of the table when she hear her brother laugh. She growled at him, "what's so funny?"

Laxus smirked at her, answering, "do you have this butterfly feeling in your gut when you look at them or hear them talk?" When Lucy nodded, he asked again, "does your heart beat really fast because of them?" Lucy nodded again and Laxus finished, "it sounds to me that you are crushing on them."

Lucy straightened as she stared at her brother. She questioned, "really?"

"Sounds like it to me. Why not go take them up on their offer? If you don't actually like them that way, then you can just end the relationship. I'm sure that those two wouldn't be mad."

Lucy looked down at the table, thinking about her brother's words. She quickly smiled to herself and stood up before she made her way to the stairs. She marched down them and over to Erza and Levy. As she got closer to the pair, she felt her gut flip and become filled with butterflies as her face heated up. She felt the urge to turn back around and go back to the second floor, but she knew that that wasn't an option, not while Laxus was up there and watching her like a hawk.

She came to a stop at the table and looked down at Erza and Levy, waiting for them to take notice of her. The two women continued to laugh at a joke that had been told by one of them, their laughter causing her heartbeat to become faster.

Erza was the one to notice her, looking up at her and asking, "do you need something, Lucy?" There was a smile on her face and a hopeful sparkle in her dark eyes. It was clear to Lucy that the requip mage was hoping that she was there to accept their offer of dating both of them. Levy looked up at her as well, a big smile on her face and an identical, hopeful sparkle in her eyes.

Lucy gulped as she spoke, "I-I have thought about what you said a few days ago."

Levy closer to her, inquiring, "and?"

Erza muttered, "don't get too close to her." She placed her hand on her girlfriend's shoulder and pushed her back a bit.

Lucy turned her head away, the burning feeling on her cheeks becoming so strong that she was sure the other two women could clearly see her red blush. She crossed her arms over her chest before she uttered, "I, um...I'd like to d-date you both."

She closed her eyes as she waited for their response, hoping that neither of them would make a big deal of it. Just as she started thinking that she had spoken too quietly, she was suddenly pulled down to sit at the table with them.

The three girlfriends delved into conversation and laughter before they eventually planned a date. Lucy smiled to herself, happy that she was able to return to Fairy Tail and to have gained two beautiful and kind girlfriends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know what? This didn't turn out as badly as I expected. I hope you liked it.

My update schedule:
January 13th: Stop Flirting With Her! (Erza x Lucy)
January 15th: Stop Trying to Kill Him! (Mira x Lucy)
January 17th: Lucy's Protective Girlfriends (Erza x Lucy x Mira ft. Natsu, Lisanna, and Gray)
January 20th: Laxus' Soulmate (Laxus x Lucy ft. Levy, Thunder Legion, Loke, and Makarov)
January 22nd: Protective Spirits (Laxus x Lucy ft. Lucy's Spirits)
January 25th: Mating Season and Jealousy (Lisanna x Lucy x Erza ft. Mira)
January 27th: Auction (Freed x Lucy x Rufus)
January 30th: Gemi and Mini's Plan (Freed x Lucy ft. Gemini)
February 1st: The Nightmares of Iron and Water (Gajeel x Lucy x Juvia)
February 4th: Spirits and Babies (Bixlow x Lucy)
February 6th: Fun at Ryuzetsu Land (Juvia x Lucy x Evergreen)
February 9th: Here Comes the Brides (Juvia x Lucy)
February 12th: Cuddles and Protective Teammates Part 2 (Cana x Lucy)
February 14th: I will Live for a Million Years (Loke x Lucy ft. Aquarius)
February 16th: Laxus and Lucy from the Future (Laxus x Lucy)
February 19th: I'm Not Leaving You (Gray x Lucy)
February 22nd: The Red Bitch is Back Part 2 (Laxus x Lucy)
February 26th: You're as Intimidating as a Butterfly (Meredy x Lucy)