Bride Succubus Lucy (Vidaldus x Lucy)

This was requested on AO3 by agarfinkel.

There isn't really much I can say about Vidaldus x Lucy. It's just okay. Kinda hard to like a ship that has pretty much no fics about it. If there were even just a few fics about Vidaldus x Lucy, then I wouldn't mind reading them. I'm pretty indifferent about it. Don't like it and don't dislike it.

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy trudged through the forest. She was searching for a dark mage that had been causing a great number of problems. She knew that this dark mage's hideout was somewhere in the forest, but was unable to find it. She would have already summoned Pyxis, but Happy had taken the key, leaving Lucy to search for the dark mage's hideout on her own.

She stepped over a fallen tree when she heard a voice behind her, "Hey, there, sexy babe. It's been a while."

Lucy whipped around to see a tall man leaning against a tree, his arms crossed over his chest and ankles crossed casually. He had very long black hair, with two bangs reaching past his waist and framing his face. He had identically colored eyebrows that were bushy and spiked. His clothing wasn't very striking, simply a white shirt with black lining, maroon gloves, and blue pants. His attire didn't match and it was clear that he needed some fashion advice. What was striking, though, was a blue, ax-shaped guitar slung over his left shoulder. A smirk that clearly spelled trouble was on his face.

The celestial wizard tensed, knowing to not trust this guy, and demanded, "who are you? And that is not how you talk to a woman!"

The man chuckled darkly. He pushed off of the tree and slowly strolled towards Lucy, causing her to place her hand over her keyring inside the pouch that contained it, ready to call out one of her spirits. She narrowed her gaze at the man as he responded calmly, "you don't remember me? I'm hurt. I would have thought that you'd remember me. You're still as sexy as you were when I first saw you at the Tower of Heaven."

Lucy released a gasp when realization dawns on her. She watched as the man leaned down, his arms crossed in front of him with his fists pointing at the ground. Bursts of a red light enveloped him, causing his hair to fly upwards. With a chilling screech, he rose up to look up at the sky, bringing his hands into rock-n-roll hand symbols. All while this was happening, he was visibly transforming.

Soon, standing in front of Lucy was a man that she had faced with Juvia. He now had incredibly white skin, with black makeup around his eyes and lips. On his bare chest was a difficult-to-read tattoo. Shoulder and arm guards were covered in spikes and tights that were held in place by a belt with a skull-shaped buckle. His boots were brown and were paired with greaves that had a blue flame motif. He pulled his guitar around to hold in both hands, his tongue hanging out with his large smile in a way that Bixlow did much better.

Lucy felt fear spread through her but quickly steeled herself, not wanting to give him the pleasure of seeing that he scared her. She pulled out one of her gold keys, inching backward in preparation to run to a pond that she knew was nearby as she had seen it not long earlier when Vidaldus cackled. "Naughty girl!" He yells before he whips his hair toward Lucy, wrapping the black hair around her key and pulling it with such force that the celestial wizard fell forward and lost her grip on her gold key.

Lucy felt Vidaldus wrap his hair around her wrists, lifting her into the air before she could pull out Cancer's key and summon the spirit. She yelled at the cackling man, "you scum! You're the lowest form of life in Earthland!"

Vidaldus yelled back in twisted joy, "thank you, babe! You know just how to flatter a man!"

Just as he was about to do whatever he was planning to do, a familiar voice yelled, "put down Princess! Regulus Punch!" Lucy watched with a smile as Loke summons himself and delivers a punch to Vidaldus' jaw. The metalhead man stumbled but didn't loosen his hair's grip on Lucy's wrists. The lion celestial spirit went for another Regulus Punch, fury evident on his face and in his eyes, when another piece of hair wrapped around his ankle, pulling him up into the air and hanging him upside down.

Vidaldus cackled more as he lifted Loke high into the air, bringing him down onto the ground with force. As Lucy begged for him to stop, terror clear in her voice, and Loke screamed with pain, Vidaldus laughed with sadistic glee. He continued to slam Loke onto the ground repeatedly until he was finally forced to return to the Celestial Spirit World.

Vidaldus then turned his attention back to Lucy, watching with a smile as tears streamed down her face. The dark mage used the same piece of hair that he used on Loke to take the young woman's keys and whip off of her belt, proclaiming, "you won't need these!" He then tossed them into the woods, earning another anguished cry from Lucy. He dropped her onto the ground, gaining pleasure from watching her crumble, defenseless, and in tears. He spoke, his tone sickeningly joyful, "now, to make you my sexy little succubus!"

He raised a pick in his hand to the strings of his guitar, playing a song as he announced, "Rock of Succubus: Bride Succubus!", shooting purple light at Lucy. The celestial wizard screams in pain as she is engulfed in light, almost begging the man to stop. Vidaldus watches with twisted delight as Lucy transforms into the desired form.

The light faded away to reveal a very different Lucy. Her skin was incredibly pale, resembling that of Vidaldus'. Her blonde hair had become flowing and increased in length, now reaching her knees. She donned black eye makeup and black lipstick. Her dress consisted of a puffy black skirt that reached the ground and a black corset hugging her waist, pushing her breasts up, and amplifying them. She wore black, fingerless gloves that reached her elbows, along with a pair of obsidian earrings and an obsidian stone set into a gold ring on her left ring finger. A long, black wedding veil was attached to a spiked headband. Similarly, spiked bracelets were on her wrists.

Bride Succubus Lucy cackled, raising her hands and forming them into rock-n-roll symbols before she caught sight of Vidaldus shifting his guitar back onto his back. The man looked back at her and opened his arms, allowing her to fling herself onto him with a delighted, "Vidaldus! My love from Hell!"

She pulled away from her hug quickly to cup his face and pull him into an already heated kiss, allowing the man to pull her close to his body and let his hands roam around on her clothed body, eventually coming to rest on her ass, that had too much fabric covering it, in Vidaldus' opinion. The pair began a makeout session, with Vidaldus taking the lead and sticking his tongue into Lucy's mouth, going for a bit of exploring.

After several minutes, they pulled away, only for Vidaldus to scoop the transformed Lucy into his arms bridal style and whisk her away, proclaiming his plans to elope with her immediately, have passionate sex with her afterward, and run off together to wreak havoc on many towns across Fiore, not caring about the furious celestial spirits and Fairy Tail mages that he would inevitably have to face once they piece together what had happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a lot of fun to write. I love it and I hope you guys do too! I wrote this whole thing in one day! Nearly killed my laptop in the process!

My update schedule:
June 3rd: Fairy Meets Dark Wizard (Zeref x Lucy)
June 6th: Get it Off Your Chest (Cana x Lucy)
June 10th: Please, Forgive Me Part 2 (Gajeel x Lucy)
June 14th: Remember Me? Part 2 (Sting x Lucy)
June 18th: You Don't Need Her (Elfman x Lucy)
June 23rd: You Will Pay (Mira x Lucy)
June 28th: Let Me Tell You a Story (Gray x Lucy x Juvia ft. Romeo)
July 4th: Please, Remember (Cana x Lucy)