Two Helping Hands and Blooming Romance (Erza x Lucy x Levy ft. Laxus)

This was requested on Wattpad by Butterflyzilla.

So, for this oneshot, the requester wanted Lucy and Laxus to be siblings. I really enjoy fics in which Laxus and Lucy have some sort of relationship, not necessarily romantic. I love fics where they are a couple, but I also love fics where they have a sibling-like relationship. They don't interact very much in canon and I wish that they did more because I love the idea of them having a brother-sister dynamic. It's enjoyable to read and I just love it.

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy stared at where the Fairy Tail mages sat, her brown eyes zeroing in on one in particular. The Lightning Dragon Slayer, Laxus Drayer sat with the rest of Fairy Tail Team B. She looked over at her father, wondering if he had spared his other child a single glance even once. She turned her gaze back to her older brother. She balled her fist that rested on her lap, wishing that she could race across the arena and reunite with her brother and grandfather.

The celestial wizard kept her eyes on Laxus. Has he noticed her being here? Does he still care about her? Did he miss her? Would he help her leave Raven Tail and rejoin Fairy Tail if she asked? She bit her lip as she worried that he wouldn't want anything to do with her. What if he thought that she left willingly? She didn't want to cause her brother any pain by leaving, but her father had given her no choice.

She hadn't competed at all during the Grand Magic Games. She was almost chosen to fight in the first battle on the first day, but the proposal was shot down by her father. Instead, Kurohebi fought the battle against who she assumed was Fairy Tail's newest member, Wendy Marvell. She didn't like that her team cheated by having Obra cancel some of the young dragon slayer's attacks.

Lucy crossed her arms over her chest. She was fine with being passed over for participating, she didn't want to fight, especially not any of her former guildmates. She wanted to go back to Fairy Tail. She hated Raven Tail. She didn't want to help her father. She didn't want to help him get back the dragon lacrima that was implanted into Laxus. That would kill him! She couldn't help kill her brother!

She looked back over at her brother, seeing that he was gone. She looked toward her father, but he was gone too. Looking at the rest of her team, she questioned, "where did my father go?"

She was answered by Nullpudding, "you weren't listening, were you? The Master is going to fight one of the Fairies. We are going to fight with him while you are going to stay here."

Lucy's mouth dropped open as her team walked out of their stands and fakes appeared around her. She turned to look down at the grounds, seeing what she could tell was an illusion created by her father. She knew what her father was intending to do, but she didn't expect him to have their entire team jump Laxus. She couldn't allow that. Her heartbeat became faster and erratic while her breathing became slightly heavier. She could feel panic rise from within her gut. She couldn't her father kill her brother, but she also couldn't disobey her father.

She watched the illusion that played out below, hearing the confusion of the audience. She could tell that it was an illusion. Not only did she know her father's magic, but she also knew that her brother was too strong to not be able to put up a fight. She wondered what was happening behind that illusion, hoping that the real fight hadn't begun yet.

Her hands' grip on her arms tightened, her fingernails digging into the cloth. She wanted to help her brother, but if she did, then she would have to face her father's anger. However, if she did help Laxus, then maybe Makarov will allow her back into Fairy Tail. Maybe helping her brother would be her way out of Raven Tail.