New Book Coming

I have decided to publish a new book once "The Celestial Princess and Her Suitors" is over. I have two that I have thought through and am confident that I can pull off. I am not sure which one I should publish once I finish my other one, so I will let you decide.

Title of the first book: Fairy and the Criminal

Description: When Midnight falls in love with Lucy, he can only think of one way to have a shot with her...

By kidnapping her and showing her that he has changed.

However, Lucy isn't very happy to have been kidnapped, especially not by a man that had tried to kill her and her friends twice.

Will Midnight be able to bear his heart to the woman he loves? Will he be successful in getting Lucy to fall in love with him? Will Lucy remain defiant and manage to escape? How will she react to this new, kinder, gentler side of Midnight? Will she fall in love with him?

Find out in this story that takes inspiration from Beauty and the Beast.

Title of the second book: Quest for the Eighty-Eight Keys

Description: When a hidden force tries to take over the Celestial Spirit World it is up to Lucy Heartfilia, as the last user of Celestial Spirit Magic, to collect all eighty-eight celestial spirit keys and save her friends and their home, while also protecting herself from the three mages that are trying to kill her. She is joined by Freed Justine and Rufus Lore to ensure her safety and success.

What happens when these two male mages develop feelings for her? What happens when a certain former criminal joins them in an effort to truly redeem himself? What happens when this former criminal develops feelings for Lucy as well? Will the three men be able to fulfill their duties and keep their rivalry and feelings from interfering? Or will they eventually lose control of themselves and ruin everything that Lucy had worked hard to achieve? How will Lucy be able to deal with her three companions fighting when she doesn't even know why they are fighting? Will she be able to accomplish her goal? Or is it just too big for her?

Find out in this story about saving an entire other dimensional world, and a love square between Freed, Rufus, Midnight, and Lucy.

Which do you think I should write? You have until the last chapter of "The Celestial Princess and Her Suitors" to vote for one of these. If you have any opinions, then don't be afraid to let me know.