𝟬𝟯𝟲

"who was that?" junior asked.
"just jake." she answered.

amity sat on the bed with him.

"i know that you don't want to talk about what happened, and i truly respect that." amity started, "but can i do something to get it off of your mind, even just for tonight?"

"i actually have something I've been wanting to tell you." junior said.

"what is it?"

junior thought about it, is now a good time? maybe not, maybe yes. will she sink it in? does she like me back? omg, what if she don't?

"junior? are you okay?" she asks

"yeah, i'm fine."

"you said you to say something?"

"oh. right, yeah. it's nothing, really." he chickened out.

stupid.

"oh... okay." she thought for a minute. "do you wanna watch something?"

"yeah, sure. you pick, though." amity smiles at him and played "To All the Boys I've Loved Before". classic.

"can i cringe?" he asked.

amity looked at him, offended.

"how will you cringe if it's romantic"

junior smiled and watched the movie with her. he can definitely feel his face cringing at some scenes, and also feeling his eyes move away from the movie, to her.

her.

If you would ask junior wheeler before if he would ever have this closeness with other girl except lexi, he would say you're delusional. well, he's delusional.

she's enchanting.

oh, my dearest, amity. you're bewitching.

after the movie, amity is rambling about the entire movie. not gonna lie, junior is listening. he finds it amusing how she can randomly come up with words with her mind just to let her rambling be more interesting.

they spent the night watching more of her favorite romantic movies and her rambling about after.

it was an amazing night.

im really sorry for ghosting again.

BUT YOU GUYS NEED TO READ THE LOVE HYPOTHESIS LIKE RIGHT NOW.

i also added and removed some songs in the playlist hehe

(check bio for link <3)