Where the blade falls

dunleejane I think this story might be what you are talking about when you ask for a Hart siblings chapter.
___________________________________
⚠️⚠️Warnings:⚠️⚠️
-self harm
-talk of suicide
-anxiety
-bullying
-depression
___________________________________
Piper's POV
___________________________________

I always tell mom and dad that I'm making friends at school, and that people like me. I'm lying. And I think Henry is catching on.

The kids at school, they aren't all that nice. Just in front of teachers. They pick on me, calling me ugly, fat, waste of space, and more. I tried telling a teacher, but they didn't believe me. I don't want to worry mom or dad. And Henry is either doing school work or working at his job almost all day every day. I barely even see him sleep.

But I really need to talk to someone, and I think the universe knew.

"Woah woah woah! What are you doing!?" Henry exclaimed, running up to me, taking the blade carefully away from me.

I looked down in shame, words not forming in my head.

"Talk to me, what's going on?" Henry questioned in a calming voice, using his hand to lift up my chin so I'm looking at him.

"I'm getting bullied at school. The kids call me mean names and hit me and stuff. You were always so busy with work or school and I didn't want to bother you or worry mom and dad."

"Pipes! You can talk to me about anything. I'll always have time for you, I promise." Henry said, his voice calming me.

"Thanks." I replied, putting my head on his chest.

"No problem." Henry said, hugging me and pulling me closer to him, and we just sat there for a while.
___________________________________

I hope this story relates to what you asked for, I'm not sure. I know it's short but I think it's not bad. I might make this more detailed in the future but not right now.