27

Authors P.O.V

Hayeon's eyes grazed over the large brand store with the name written in pretty bold letters. She stood in front of it, eyes widening in awe before glancing towards the person who exited to greet her with a warm smile. 

"This is your main branch?". Hayeon turned to Kim Minseo in fascination, who gave her a quick smile and wave, urging her to come along inside. 

The inside was prettier than the outside. She hadn't seen such a beautiful and perfect clothing store as she didn't tend to shop at expensive places, but Minseo's brand constantly made her jaw drop to the ground and she pondered how the elder girl could've launched such a successful business herself. 

"You must've worked really hard". Hayeon commented, her eyes taking in every detail of the interior as a few customers wandered around. 

Minseo linked arms with the younger girl, smiling. "I did". She admitted. "This is years worth of work, honestly. I've been dreaming about this since high school and I made it come true". 

Hayeon looked at her fondly, giving a smile in appreciation. "Its really beautiful. Your hard work really paid off well". 

The elder lead her to the stylish changing rooms, calling over one of the employees to fetch the dress she'd set aside. She brought out a silky black dress and showed it to her. 

"This is the one". Minseo stated, urging her to try it on. 

Hayeon had come to seek advice from the elder regarding what she she should wear to Jihoon's birthday, since she hadn't attended such a formal and elegant birthday party before. 

The elder girl was thrilled to be finding the perfect outfit for her. 

"Its beautiful". She replied, hesitantly. "But I don't think it'll look good on me.." 

Minseo nudged her. "Oh please, you're gorgeous. Go try it on before you make your judgements. This one will really suit you. Go, go". She pushed her gently to the changing rooms and Hayeon swallowed her puzzlement to give the elegant gown a try. 

The dark-haired girl slipped the material on, feeling graceful and pretty in its embrace before walking out. 

Her eyes retracted from Minseo towards the large mirror, grazing over herself. The black gown fell to her knees, exposing her lean and perfect shoulder line as well as hugging her body in all the right places. 

The material was soft and delicate against her skin and she felt like she was practically floating as she glanced back at Minseo for some words of support. 

"I thought it'd look beautiful but you look stunning, Hayeon". She clapped a hand to her lips in fascination. "Its perfect!". 

She pursed her lips, looking back at her reflection once more. "I feel like some sort of enchanted princess". She admitted, a light breath leaving her lips. 

The stylish gown gave her flashbacks to when she'd constantly wear party dresses similar to it, ones that would make her feel good about herself and how she looked. She hadn't worn something that exposed her body this much since a while. 

"Does it really look okay?". She picked at her nails, still troubled and doubtful. 

Minseo nodded rigorously. "I'm enthralled by your beauty, ma'am. There is no way you'll choose another dress over this one, right?". 

The compliment allowed a smile to enlighten her lips. "Thank you". She responded, feeling more at peace. "I guess I'll go with this one. You have a really good fashion sense".