29

⚠️ TW: Mentions of toxic relationships, physical abuse, threats, violence and manipulation ⚠️

Authors P.O.V 

ryujin is hot

yuqi: 👀

wooyoung: 😏

ryujin: 🔥

yeonjun: 💋

vernon: ???????

yuqi: YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN IT
UGH IDIOT

vernon: i need context 

hello kids

wooyoung: STFUUUUU your story 

yuqi: IM BLUSHIGNGAKXGJS 
OH MA GADDDD

yeonjun: why're you blushing you're single

yuqi: SHUT UP
JISUNG GET YOUR ASS HERE

he's at his brothers place

yuqi: ofc you know 😏😏

wooyoung: obviously cuz they're dating 💋💋

yeah bye

yeonjun: 

...

"She crawled under the bed while they were making out and-"

PR Team Manager Taeri stood at the door of the producing room, looking both confused and repulsed regarding the single sentence she'd heard. Hayeon and Mina both turned towards her, sheepishly. 

"Who? What? Where? When? Why?". Taeri questioned, looking disturbed. "She crawled under the bed while they were making out?". 

Mina nodded enthusiastically. 

Hayeon nudged her friend, groaning lightly as she could see the evident concern on Taeri's face, who was elder than both of them. 

"Don't misunderstand". Mina added quickly. 

She placed her hands on her hips, meaningfully, taking a few steps forward and waiting. "Then explain please. Give me some context". 

Hayeon waved her arms, denying that it wasn't what she thought it was. "The cat. It was the cat. The cat crawled under the bed while they were making out and she pooped-"

"Who pooped while making out?". Hanmin's head popped around the corner, brows creased into a frown as he judged the three friends. 

"Shut up will you". Hayeon deadpanned. 

Hanmin scowled, offendedly. "Hey, I'm older than you! You could be at least a little bit respectful". He muttered, walking away half-heartedly. 

The dark-haired girl sighed and waved away the rest of the story for next time, leaving the producing room with the other two and walking out into the quiet hallways of YSJ Entertainment.