20

⚠️ Trigger Warning: anxiety attack & trauma descriptions ⚠️

Authors P.O.V

h.yeon18 posted a new story

yeon18 posted a new story

...

"Looks like you died and have been resurrected". Yeonjun snickered upon seeing the dark-haired girl tumble inside their apartment and heading straight towards the large couch to topple onto it. 

He shook his head at her, grabbing a bottle of iced water and throwing in her direction which she caught single-handedly, opening the cap and sipping it. 

"Who knew working out was this hard?". She panted, wiping the beads of sweat lacing her forehead with her sleeve. She was almost out of breath. "Living a healthy lifestyle is way too hard for me, bro. It's definitely not my thing". 

Wooyoung skipped outside from his room, laughing at her. "You only just started going to the gym, today, Yeonsie". He teased. "You can't quit already". 

She gestured for Yeonjun to turn on the air-conditioner, which he did, pouring a glass of mango juice and offering her some. The tired tired girl declined, lying down lazily on the couch with her arm sprawled over her eyes. 

"When are those abs coming?". She complained. "I feel like I've been put through some sort of never-ending relay race". 

"You think you'll get abs after working out for an hour?". Another voice interrupted, belonging to the eldest boy. Vernon walked out of his room, shaking his head at her. "It'll take a good two to three weeks of effort, missy". 

Hayeon groaned upon his response. 

Perhaps joining the gym wasn't her cup of tea. Most definitely not. 

"Miss me with that bullshit. I'm cancelling my trial". She muttered, stretching out her arms and laying on her side. 

She kicked Wooyoung who sat beside her, motioning for him to move to the other couch so she could lie down more comfortably. 

The boy feigned a shocked look. "Hey, this is my house you know?". He exclaimed, hands on his hips as he stood up. 

"Ours". Yeonjun and Vernon corrected simultaneously. 

"Does it look like I care, Woowoo?". She drawled out, brushing back her hair and shooing him away. 

"What the hell is Woowoo? Am I some sort of ambulance or something?". He grunted, walking away. "You come up with the worst nicknames, for your information, Lee Hayeon". 

"Says the one who calls me Yeonsie". 

She didn't take much notice of his usual pouty and whiney behavior, turning around to lie on her stomach with her arms resting against a fluffy black cushion as she glanced over at Yeonjun. 

healer | han jisungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara