4

Authors P.O.V

h.yeon18 posted a new story 

yeon18 posted a new story 

...

"A royal concept?". Hayeon suggested.

It was once again a Monday morning and the twenty-one year old found herself back at work inside the large comfy music producing room beside a solo artist under YSJ Entertainment, Mari Kim.

She was assisting the soloist in brainstorming ideas for her next album release, throwing all sorts of different concepts and ideas she could try.

Mari nodded. "I like that idea".

Hayeon tapped the pen in her hand against the table, humming. "Actually, I was thinking that you should make this album a bit more meaningful. Since it is bring released on the day you debuted, signifying four years, maybe something more deep about yourself and everything you've experienced".

The soloist was only a year and a half older than Hayeon, and so they were pretty close and got along well. Especially since she'd been working with her a lot in the past few months. 

Mari clapped her hands. "I love that, honestly. I was thinking more of something similar too. A deeper concept, since most of my songs are about uniqueness and self-confidence".

Hayeon gave her a thumbs up. "Great, then you should work on some ideas of what you want to include and prepare a little summary of the album. I'll get it reviewed in the meeting this week".

The soloist smiled, excusing herself after a few minutes to leave and Hayeon was once again herself in the producing room.

She loved this place.

Every single inch of it was perfection to her.

The glowing lights, comfortable environment and massive producing equipment set up as she worked all day behind the screen to experiment with different sounds and lyrics. 

The way that her songs would be sang by talented artists, conveying a message that came deep from within her and them, it was truly a special feeling.

A knock on the door interrupted her train of thoughts and turned the comfy chair around to see who was entering.

It was Seo Mina, another one of the producers under YSJ Entertainment. She flashed her a smile, pulling out the chair to sit beside her.

"You've been so busy recently". She complained to her fellow friend. "We should grab a drink together sometime. It's been a hectic month, hasn't it?".

Hayeon rubbed her temples, resting her head back on the chair. "Tell me about it".

"Director Wang resigned from his position, did you hear?". Mina added. "It was like last evening or something. CEO Yoon looked so mad when she came in today".