Battle Tournament Begins!: Izuku vs. Hitoshi

The moment I walked out to the Arena I saw a lillac boy which was called Hitoshi Shinso thanks to the announcement. He didn't looked like he had a physical quirk at all, nor did he looked as if he was strong enough. This was really looking like a one sidded battle. However I knew one thing for sure. Never understimate your opponent. I mean I didn't looked like much either but I was Parallax and I also got a name for myself.

Speed isn't his turf.

Strength doesn't look like it either.

Maybe something like Denki?

Hm...

He doesn't looked trained so maybe something mental?

I mean if he has a mental quirk then I have to be careful not to tap into his trap.

Let's see how he decided to fight me first!

We both went to our places and the battle began. It was right of the bat that this guy didn't even budge at all. He stood there smiling at me and then said something. He definitelly didn't had any intentions of fighting me at all.

Hitoshi: Oh does this smart ass not have the courage to fight me?!

What is he doing?

No attack pattern!

No defense pattern!

He is just standing there and doing nothing?

The fuck?!

What an idiot!

Did he really think, I am stupid enough to answere him back while not knowing what his quirk is?

I am not that dumb!

Hitoshi: Cat got your tongue or something? Can't even answere back, you that scared? And this is the class 1N student Nezu dots on? What a shame!

Okay...

He definitelly is trying to get me to talk back.

That only can mean he has a mental quirk.

Which also means that his physical ability should be meek.

Whelp if this is all it takes.

Should I play by the rules or not tho?

I was standing there not sure what to do since this guy was definitelly trying to impose me and use his quirk on me. The thing is, from what I could gather he had a mental quirk. That could mean he could controll me, or make me surrender or knock me out with it. Who knows what it could do and I was certainly not to give up here at all.

So what I decided to do was to play it safe and walk towards him. There was really nothing he could do if I wouldn't answere back. It was soo painfully obvious that he wanted me to talk. Of course I would do the polar opposite and stay quite for the rest of the fight. This was after all a fight of wits and skill. If this guy didn't get that, then he was wrong staying here in front of me. Tho I was quite surprised to see him here since I thought that only class 1A did make it to the next round. Looks like this one qualified as well somehow.

Wait!

If he being my opponent then who didn't make it?

And how did he get here?

I saw class 1A hunting for the points in the last round.

Does it make sense for them to lose?

No.

If he has what I think he for a quirk then this is possible.

That means that he can controll people tho.

Such a quirk is cool and dangerous.

I better not answere back at all.

Better play it safe here.

It took me only a spit second to think about how he came here. Now combine what I could tell about him just from observing that meant that this guy in front of me can either command or controll people but he needed a feedback from them. That was why he wanted me to talk back so desperatly. 

Oh well it was not helping him at all since I was walking towards him first but soon started dashing towards him more. This was could be a quick one so I decided to dash forwards and then slide on the ground to get behind his back. Of course I was also trying not to leave the circle at all since I would be disqualified if I did. 

This will be over soon.

What an idiot being this obvious!

After I finally got behind his back, I grabbed his hand and threw him out of the circle. It was quite simple, I mean he wanted to grab me as well and the thing was, he tried to punch me too. 

Midnight: Izuku Midoriya from Class 1N wins the first round.

Me: Good fight.

Of course being me, I went over to the kid and helped him up. He looked really devasted but I also could tell why.

Me: Want me to talk to Nezu to get you in the hero course?

Hitoshi: Wha- Why would you do that?

Me: You have a mental quirk, right?

Hitoshi: You could tell?

Me: Mh! And let me tell you one thing too. I have the ability to get you in class 1A. So are you interrested?

Hitoshi: Of course.

Me: Alright. Just be you and never let anyone tell you that you have a villainous. It's a good one.

Hitoshi: You don't even know what it can do. How can you say something like that?

Me: You can either controll people or make them surrender in any kind of way, am I wrong?

Hitoshi: No.. how did you?

Me: Ah I was just observing you and put one and one together. Whelp see ya soon.

I was alread starting to walk away before a hand stopped me. Hitoshi just grabbed my own hand and screamed "WAIT". Now how could I not turn around when he looked quite desperate as well as curious.

Me: Hm?

Hitoshi: Do you really mean what you said with class 1A?

Me: I do.

Hitoshi: I... thank you.

Me: No problem.

Hitoshi: Wait! What's your quirk?

Me: Pardon?

Hitoshi: You never used your quirk till now, did you? Or is it an intelligent quirk?

Me: Oh no nothing like that. Actually I am quirkless.

The moment I said that, I saw Hitoshi's face. He was definitelly shocked about this part. I mean everyone is but the most shocking news were that I already had a lycense and that I got a name for myself. So this wasn't the time to look at me like this.

Me: Skill is all you need and not your quirk. Remember than and work hard on yours Hitoshi.

That was finally all I said before walking away.