A casual break in between!

Something told me that I basically scared everyone away. I mean I fid just talk to Nezu not fearing consequences at all. That rat was seriously no threat to me at all. If anything then it would be the opposite.

Mina: I can't believe you said that!

Now being back at the rest in room with class 1A, I had everyone around me. They knew I didn't care much about things but I think they actually never saw me go off on Nezu. Come to think of it they didn't know anything about my relationship with Nezu.

Me: Well I just did it and I think the TV did catch that too.

Tsu: No joke *ribbit*

Uraraka: But what about Nezu.

Me: Don't worry about him. That chomera isn't that easy to bring down and neither am I.

Ejiro: Still, bro.. You have a death wish or something?

Me: Had but that won't kill me.

Yeah...

I did wanted to die at some point.

It's not like this anymore.

And even back then, I am sure there were different way of dealing with things then what I did...

I might have been stupid.

How couldn't I see all the people around me.

Me: *Sigh*

Sero: He did it again.

Tenya: Stop messing with him.

Momo: Agree with Tenya here. If he can make Nezu shut up and be speechless what you think he can do else.

She had a good point. Tho I am probably sure that she also didn't know that I was Parallax. No one knew this from the class but soon they would. From now on it was just a matter of time till this whole sports festival would be over.

It would be a good thing if this would end sooner than later. Personally I couldn't wait to secure my place and make the villains be afraid of me. All Might was a symbol of peace but he was also showing less and less in public. This made the villains spike up and not only that but he was always late. I had my personal grudge against that man. However I couldn't deny that society needed him at this moment. The question was for how long.

Mina: Still... And the way you smacked Bakugo.

Bakugo: Shut up.

Me: And you behave!

Bakugo: Tsk!

Denki: I still can't believe he is acting like this.

Mineta: No one does.

Jiro: He even reflected...

Me: Oh yeah I wanted to talk about this Dandelion!

Bakugo: The fuck you want from me now?

I went over to him and at this point, Bakugo was scared of me. I had showed him time and time again that I wasn't one to mess with ever after I started teaching class 1A. Although he was a stubborn one he did learn a thing or two.

Me: You should know that what you did was stupid. Why the hell did you even start reflecting like that right there? I even had to drag you off.

Bakugo: Sorry.

Me: Sheesh don't do this in the next two exercises.

Bakugo: Yes. Sir.

Weird to see him like that.

I still remember the times he went after me.

It really doesn't feel like reality having him act this way.

It hasn't even been this long that I am teaching them.

Did he really have a change of heart?

It's definitely better than what he used to be.

As I was starting to walk the path of nostalgia and the memory line, the door to the room opened and Nezu came over carrying a board with him.

Are you kidding me?

Now?

Seriously?

Everyone was silent the moment he entered but I knew exactly what this was. I offended him and he wanted to fight it back hence the chess board. However there was also the fact that when Nezu came into the room with that chessboard that everyone was going to the side and whispering. It wasn't as quiet as they thought so I could hear what they are saying.

Hagakure (whispering): You think he is done for?

Tsu (whispering): We know how good he is. There is no way Nezu can beat him *ribbit*

Mina (whispering): You kidding right? That's Nezu!

Momo (whispering): Girls! Pssss! He can hear you.

Me: Nezu! What pleasure to see ya.

Nezu: Likewise.

Me: Why you here?

Nezu: I thought you might be bored after that announcement.

Me: Oh really, why you think like that. I am pretty sure I got enough adrenaline from that stund before.

Nezu: You showed me a valid point which I took to consideration. Nethertheless I do not like being called a rat.

Me: Which is why you are here to settle this right?

Nezu: Indeed.

Me: Chess?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: Very well.

Without much saying, we both went to a table and started playing our game of chess while class 1A was staring at us. It felt a bit pressuring to have them watch us especially when the air in the room was filled with soo much tention that someone culd have cut through it if they wanted to do this for sure.

Nezu: Oh my! You are still going by the same tactic.

Me: Who knows.

I did laid out a couple of trapps for him but they were the same ones I did before for a reason. Of course I was about to lure him in a trap which was bigger and would end the game in one go. There was nothing more satisfying to see this happening.

Just like that we both played for a while, I would say 20 minutes since all of the sudden we heard the announcement to come out in the arena. Too bad for Nezu that it was also that time when I jumped in action and beat him.

Me: Check mate!

Nezu: Wha-

Me: Oh whelp, I have to go now. 

Now standing up and leaving the room, I could hear Nezu muttering to himself. He genuinely seemed confused about what just happend and class 1A was looking at me as if I was some kind of new monster that they never saw before. However that wasn't the best thing because right before I got out of the room, I heard something fall to the ground and turned around to see Nezu who just threw the chess pieces to the ground.

Me: Oh my~ Don't be such a sore looser Nezu.

With that, I left and the class ran out of the room following me.