The easy way!

Ah I should give this man at least a chance.

I mean not that he deserves it but I still shoudl

Yeah...

Ama just play bad cop, good cop.

How about I offer him an easy way out of this before I start breaking him bit by bit.

Yeah...

At least this way Tsukauchi won't think that I am evil.

Yup.

I shouldn't be evil.

I mean I can be feisty but not evil.

I don't do this cause I like it.

Well I will enjoy this, I would be lying if I wouldn't.

I mean.... he did this to Mr. Foster.

He deserves this!

This piece of shit has to go from the streets.

I am just doing a bit of clean up.

That's normal.

Mh!~

I went inside and decided to go straight for the chair to sit down right opposit to the man who killed Mr. Foster and watched me suffer for soo many years. It wasn't as if I didn't had the feeling that he knew about it. Everything seemed a bit too personal for me. Then that note. 

Skining was an interresting method tho. 

He defintelly thought about it after seeing my own skin covered with bruises, scars and everything for soo long. 

I wonder if he evern thought about getting help or anything.

No.

This man enjoyed watching me suffer!

Once I sat down I put my legs up making sure he knew, I wasn't one of the cops at all.

Me: So Skinner, let's have a talk.

Skinner: Who the fuck are you?

Me: Doesn't your eyes tell you that already?

Skinner: I can see through walls and tinted glasses but not a mask genius.

Me: Oh my and here I thought you could. Oh well, does the name Parallax sound a bell?

Skinner: Impossible.

Me: No, nothing is impossible for me.

Skinner: There is no way you are that vigilante.

Me: And why not?

Skinner: You would have caught me sooner. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: And why do you think they wound you right after you went after the pharmacist which is under my radar?

Skinner: Shit. You did this.

It was now his turn to get angry and stood up abruptly. There was not much he could do since he had quirk surpression cuffs on him and no weapon at all. That however didn't meant he was completly powerless. I knew that much myself since I was quirkless to begin with.

Me: You can bet on that.

Skinner: What do you want?

Me: You behind bars and leaving my streets alone.

Skinner: They don't belong to you.

Me: Nor you.

Skinner: Hahaha, oh really? People at least know my name and not yours.

Me: Why do you think that?

Skinner: Oh sorry to say this to you shorty but people at least fear me.

Me: I am sorry to break it to you but the people know my name but decide to keep it for them. Or did you never thought about how I got in here? Or how I am sitting right next to you?

His eyes went wide open. It finally klicked in this tiny mind of this person. He was insane that much I could tell myself because he was actually scratching and digging his nails under the skin. From what I could see he hated being where he was right now and it made him nervous. Nervous enough to actually show me this behavious and give away a lot of information.

Skinner: GET ME OUT OF HERE.

Me: Scream as much as you want. No one will come.

Skinner: IMPOSSIBLE! HELP! HELPE!

Me: Oh let me join you! HELP PLEASE THE SKINNER IS HERE!

I decided to actually join him screaming in the room I knew was sound proof and was made this way for a reason. The only people who could hear and mute as well as turn down the volume where the people behind the glass wall behind me. I was also sure that Tsukauchi was there with Sansa.

Me: So, now what? You wanna continue screaming?

It was soo funny seeing this guy shut up and look at me in disbelieve. Was it that out of the blue that I would join him? I mean come on. Think! If I wanted to proof my statement, then I would proof it right and this was the fastest method after all.

Skinner: What are you gonna do?

Me: I will leave you a choise.

Skinner: A choice?

Me: Mh!

Skinner: What choice?

Me: You have the option to confess what you did and tell us all you know.

Skinner: What if I don't.

Me: Find out yourself.

Skinner: You're bluffing. What can you do?

Me: How about showing you the dakest and deepest fear a person can have?

Skinner: You?

Me: Yes me.

Skinner: A shorty like you want to make me fear him?

Me: Well the choice is up to you.

Skinner: Forget it. I will never talk. You don't have anything against me.

Me: Too bad...

I stood up and went to the glass wall behind me knocking at it to make sure they would hear me and know what I was about to do was not their thought and out of their concern. Tsukauchi said something about not hurting him but he never said about breaking tables and stuff.

Me: You guys heard him. He wanted the hard way. It was not my choise to begin with.

Was I smiling beneathe my mask?

Yes.

I was smiling like a morron.

I was smiling like a madman.

I was smilling a shit eating grean and I was smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

Oh what would come next would be soo much fun and I was sure to enjoy each and every moment.

Me: Too bad.... Too bad... ahh really too bad. Whelp don't regret it now!