Knowledge

Mic's POV: 

I could see the pain in the childs eyes. It hurt to see him like this but we had to know it. The thing was that we didn't wanted to see him hurt either. So we had to know so we could be prepared. 

Once glance at Sho and it told me everything. He was about to bring the child up and spent some time with him since from the both of us, Sho was definitelly the one more rational person. I was too emotional and seeing how this all went down, I could say I would have screamed at the kid at one point.

So while I watched the kid cry, I went over and hugged him for a bit.

Me: Izu, how about you go up to your room with Sho for a bit? Calm down and wash up your face. It's fine okay.

Izu: *sob* Okay *sob*

Gosh he is soo pitifull.

I can't believe he went out on the streets because of that.

I mean... He just want people not to experience the pain he epxerienced.

Such a good child.

But it does worry me a lot.

What is making him cry so hard?

I have to call Tsukauchi.

He knows what is going on and if there is something we can do to save and keep him save or help him then we should know about it.

We are his parents now after all.

Poor little listener!

Poor Izu!

I watched my husband go upstairs with the kid and not soon after I stopped hearing them go upstairs, I pulled my phone to my hands and immediately dialed Tsukauchi's number. This had to be done and if this was betraying the kid then so be it. It was for his own good after all. We had to make sure nothing was about to happen to him again.

On that note, I was sure that we could also train the kid a bit more. The plan was to wait a week before actually putting him into one of our classes. Since he as quirkless, I thought my class would be better and Sho agreed with me. We both just didn't wanted to see him hurt this was why the both of us decided on gen ed and not hero class but now... 

It was a bit difficult doing this. He definitelly had the blood and the heart of a hero. His spirit was at the right place which meant that we have to get him into UA for sure.

Me: *sigh* I really should thinking about all this. I am starting to sound like Sho.

It was right after I said that to myself that Tsukauchi picked up the call.

Tsukauchi: Yes, Zashi?

Me: Oh Tsuki! Good that you picked up this quickly.

Tsukauchi: How can I help?

Me: What do you know about Parallax?

Tsukauchi: Not much, why?

Me: Oh really?

Tsukauchi: Yes. That person is like a shadow after all.

Me: How about it is my son.

Tsukauchi: Impossible.

Me: Tsuki, we caught him red handedly.

Tsukauchi: Really?

Me: Yes. 

Tsukauchi: Guess there is nothing I can do.

Me: Yes there is.

Tsukauchi: What?