This rat isn't normal!

Sooo it hasn't even been a whole day that I was actually together with Nezu but he decided to go with me to Dagobah beach for some reasons and all the question! Gosh! I was soo done with this shit by now.

Not only that but I've had it. For the first time of this whole day I was in my own room which I made sure to lock before I went inside.

Me: You want war? Fine with me.

You really think you are the only one who can find out who you are?

This is for annoying me the whole day?

Like why do that when you can actually hack?

Come on, Nezu!

I did expect soo much more from you!

Then againgood luck finding out who I am while I don't leave any evidence behind at all.

I had a district and the police backing me up after all.

Was I smirking at this time? Oh hell yes I was. Not only was I like super excited to find out more about Nezu but also try to dig up more about him. It might just be me going complete berserk but who gonna judge me after a day with Nezu around?

I felt soo pressured. There was not a single moment the rat didn't looked at me or was watching me at all. It felt soo wrong having someone judge me just by looking at what I was doing. Not only that but in the first reason why I went there was actually to get materials. Now thanks to Nezu I couldn't do that at all.

How was I even to do that in the first place huh?

You really overdid it this time.

Never start a war with the wrong person.

Oh Nezu let's see what I can find out about you!

Having the laptop on my lap I was sitting on the bed and startes to hack. My fingers were flying across the keyboard making a clacking sound. There was nothing to be heard than this in the entire room. Not only that but I had this Cheshire smile which everyone would immediately say that it was a shit eating grin.

Was I loving this?

Yes and there was no denying that at all.

I was 100% enjoying what I was doing right now.

Ohh interesting.

Scp project.

So you were a lab rat once.

Okay let's see.

They tried to mix a couple of mutant quieks together...

But what was your very first quirk.

Ah there it is.