Oh my look at this!

A/N: I forgot yesterdays update because I felt like doing a short pokemon book. So sorry about this. Soo here is a double updates because of that! Sorry again!

Me: What stuff?

Tsukauchi: We found some notebooks.

Oh he meant them!

Wait!

Which ones?

I thought my mother threw them all away...

Where did he even find them?

Me: Where did you find them?

Tsukauchi: In another room. It seemed like your mothers room.

Me: Where are they?

Tsukauchi: In the box over there. Unfortunatelly the book was burned but we could save this picture. I thought you want it recreated.

That was what he said before he went to the box. There were actually 3 ones and I was over at one box where I found my own costume. Tsukauchi on the other hand put one box down and went to the other one below it. There he opened up the tape which made sure it was shut and then took out a picture.

Me: Where the heck did you get this one?

It was a very old picture of my father, my mother and me. I didn't know how old this one was but it was soo well preserved too. If he didn't tell me that they had to recreate it then I would have thought that it was just some feak picture.

Tsukauchi: Our team is quite good when it comes to this stuff. 

Me: Thank you.

Without realizing it, tears already started falling down my cheek and I knew that this picture was actually moving my emotions soo badly. I wanted to see my dad. I missed him soo hard and the problem was that even if people didn't know about him, I would never forget what he taught and said to me. NEVER!

Tsukauchi: Is this your father?

Me: Mh.

Tsukauchi: I am sorry kid. This was the only picture we could save from all we could find.

That was what he said once again after handing me over a notebook too. It at first seemed like a normal one but as I started to look through pages it was actually a notebook containing some support gear blueprints. It seemed like my fathers work but it wasn't done completly and then there was this one page with a costume saying "for my son". It was actually the only page which could be read completly. All the other ones were way to destroyed.

This made me only cry a lot more.

Dad!

Did you know I would be going for a hero?

Did you know about this?

You wanted me to be like the number one?

No!

This is an underground hero costume!

You wanted me to be myself!

Thank you!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

I miss you!

I wish you were still with us dad!

Maybe things wouldn't have gone this terrible wrong...

Tsukauchi: It's alright kid.

As I was holding this notebook, tears started to fall down and the detective came closer to me until he hugged me and let me cry in his arm. Yes I was still a child and this moment only showed how much of a child I was.

Did I miss the old days whit my mother and my father?

Yes!

But there was just too many other painfull memories I had with my mother that I couldn't even remember them anymore. My fathers room, the joy we had together, the moments we shared and all the pictures of him, all were gone unless this one.

Me: Thank you.

Tsukauchi: No problem kid.

Me: Thanks soo much.

Tsukauchi: It's all over now. No one will ever hurt you.

Me: I know...

Tsukauchi: If you ever need help. Call me.

Me: Mh. Thanks.

I already knew his number and this detective also knew the fact but now he had a face behind the vigilante who helped this distict out soo many times. I didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing but one thing was for sure, things wouldn't be the same from now on. 

Things were slowly starting to change.

Tsukauchi: Promise me to go for the hero course of UA.

Me: Why UA?

Tsukauchi: Because Nezu would love you.

Me: How do you know that?

Tsukauchi: Kid, I am a detective. I can also see peoples personality and have a quite good guess about this.

Me: I see.

Tsukauchi: Besides your new fathers would love that too.

Me: I'll try.

Tsukauchi: Be it kid. You will be a great hero. This police station will always back you up.

Me: Thanks.

Tsukauchi: That's what we should say! You saved us all once. So thank you for that. We will forever be in your dept.

Me: It's what a person should do.

Tsukauchi: No. It's what a hero does kid. I know it. You will be a great one.

Me: Thank you.

Tsukauchi: Anyways... I am sure you can't hide these things at the Aizawa household, right?

Me: I... I don't know..

Tsukauchi: This is why we came up with this!

Me: Huh?

A sport bag?

Why would a sport bag be helpfull at all?

I don't get it. 

Tsukauchi: Just say you have some gym cloths in it and kid, we got you a police department gym wear. You managed to survive soo much. We should have helped you when we got a call or reacted earlier. This went on too far. I am sorry we failed our jobs.

Me: No. You couldn't have known.

Tsukauchi: We could! We should and we failed.

Me: No. It was a sound proof room. There was nothing you could have done.

Tsukauchi: ... 

Me: Besides I survived and I have no plans on dying so soon.

Tsukauchi: Good! That's the spirit because being a hero will put you on your emotional as well as physical edge of a deep deep abyss.

Me: Yeah... I got that gist already.

Tsukauchi: Be safe kid. I'll bring these over tomorrow.

Me: Thanks but I hoped to go out tonight.

Tsukauchi: NOPE! You kid need a bit more rest and some physical training before you go out again. Don't worry, me and my co-workers are patrolling the streets a lot tighter until you get back so this district will be safe and is waiting for you to get back.

Me: Thanks but I really do-

Tsukauchi: Don't make me arrest you kiddo.

Me: *sigh* fine but I will be out tomorrow.

Tsukauchi: Good enough for me.