New Home

It took me some weeks in hospital to get back to health. They all told me that it was still a miracle that I was alive. It might however not be that much of a  miracle than pure survival will. It was the new found will to live that brought me back and pushed me further. To top that off I wanted to get back to work and be Parallax but I knew for that to happen I needed to let the wound rest for now.

In all the mids of that happening I totally forgot about the promise I gave Tsukauchi. It was only once they released me out of the hospital and Aizawa and Mic driving us to my, our, home.

Shit!

I totally forgot to meet up with Tsukauchi!

That new case he had is really something.

Damn it!

As soon as it is night time it seems that I will have to dipp it somehow.

Let's be on the lookout for now.

Better not make the heroes alarmed!

They might think about that and made some precautions so I wouldn't run away...

I need to see about that.

Mic: Oh you exited to come with us little listener?

Let's leave that aside and just make sure bot leave a hit to them for now.

Me: A bit.

Mic: Oh great! That reminds me how about we go eat out Sho?

Sho: Sounds good. Problem child any preferences?

Me: No,

Mic: How about Mexican then?

Sho: You up for spice kid?

Me: Never had mexican food.

Mic: Then that is where we go.

Sho: Fine by me.

It was like that we went to a restaurant and eat out. That was something I did for the first time and Mic did actually order a lot of food so I could try and I also eat just what I liked. The thing was tho, I wasn't that great with spice but loved deserts soo much. So in the end they ordered something less spicey for me on top of everything and one wouldn't believe it but we actually go everything eaten up.

This was ridiculous!

How could they eat soo much?!

How could they even order soo much?

Where they starving or think I was starving?

From all the food I just ate a plate which was not really filled with a lot of stuff and dessert as well as have a spoon full of everything else so I could try. The one eating everything up was Mic and he actually seemed to enjoy it. Aizawa on the other hand was just eating his food he ordered and also some coffee and more coffee.

For a brief moment I felt a pair of eyes on me when I exited the car. This was why I looked around and focused on an area I thought someone was watching me.

Weird....

I could swear I felt some pair if eyes on me....

Aizawa: Are you okay problem child?

Me: Mh! I just thought I saw someone...

Aizawa: Good or bad?

Mic: How can you immediatelly ask good or bad?! Let the little listener come in and relax.

Aizawa: *sigh* Zashi, just get in.

Mic: Damn it Sho, you just want a coffee.

Me: Pfff...

Mic: At least someone has his fun here!

Of course after a while I got in with them. I was so sure that someone was watching me right then but the question was why and who. I didn't know much people around here since they were in a part of the district I watch, I normally never go too. The reason for that is rather simple too. Why would I go to an are where heroes where? I mean I am not that dumb!

It was right before I entered the house that I felt it again and when I looked back I vought someone wearing red with a black and white mask on their face.

What?

Who's that?

It was just for a brief moment that I thought our eyes meet and this person dipped. That was also the moment I decided to enter their home.

This house was a bit huge and so they showed me around and even told me I could chose which room I would take as my own. There were 3 guest bedrooms because they had Mdinight and Ingenium sleep over pretty often or that's what these two were telling me. 

After thinking about it, I chose the one bedroom which was further away from their own bedrooms because I was sure I would need to sneak out of the house from time to time to just go out and be Parallax

Right after the small look around, we came back to the living room where we all sat together. It wasn't this late today and they decided to tell me a bit about them so that we could actually get to know each other.

Mic: Okay so you know who we are, right little listener.

Me: Yeah.

Mic: So let's talk about things that people don't know about us. 

Me: ...

Mic: What's your favorite food?

Me: I like sweet things. I have a rather sweet tooth.

Mic: I can take up some spice and Sho here loves bitter. Seems like we have everything now in our family. Then what you like to do little listener?

Me: I don't know.

Mic: Hmm how about sports? You like sports?

Me: I don't know.

Mic: Don't you ever go out tho?

Me: No.

Aizawa: *sigh* Zashi stop this. We will have to try everything out to find it out.

Mic: True... Well we got a lot of planning to do Sho.

Aizawa: *sigh* how about we let him rest? I think all your questions are a I don't know.

Me: hm?

Aizawa: Nothing against you problem child.

Mic: Oh yeah.. thinking about it.... You might be right.

Aizawa: Go to your room kid and just relax for the day. Take it easy. 

Me: Okay...

It was like that that I stood up, bowed to the in respect and went to go to the room I chose to be my own room. It was a bit away from their bedroom and I was really sleepy the moment I dropped on the floor. It was because I never ever lied in a bed this soft before that I kinda fell asleep the moment I hit the mattress.

Let's just say I was a goner at this point and really already went into La-La-Land.

A/N: Don't be surprised seeing reused stuff from my other stories! I do this when I want to recreate same scenario.