Local Orphanage

I was extremly tired yesterday and in the morning, I was waken up by my mothers screaming. I knew what that meant but I just ignored it. My door was locked and I was safe inside my own room. It was always bad when my mother starts screaming my name.

That is bad....

Why is she even screaming this early in the morning?

You know what?!

I don't care.

I know she will beat me up and I have somewhere to be.

I can't get injured today.

Yeah....

As I was thinking that I heard some shattering and some banging on my door, before another door was slammbed.

Me: *Sigh*

Thank god she just left....

I wonder what this was all about....

The moment I heard the door slam, I got out of the bed and checked my new phone which I got from the new tech store down the street who knew me and what I do because I saved them right at the first day. I still remember that there was a burglary going on where the owner nearly died. All I did was some first aid and kept him alive until the ambulance came.  It must have been a terrifying day for the man and right after that I started to check on him like I did for every shop I knew needed some help.

10:30 p.m. ...

Putting the phone to the side I began stretching myself and let my tired mind fully wake up.

Wait how late was it again?

I am sure it can't be that later!

Once again, I picked the phone up and looked at the screen.

10:32 p.m. ...

Wait what?

How did it even get so late?

Just the sheer number of the time was enough to make me jump up and change my clothes immediately. I basically just grabbed the first clothes that were confortable and hid my own vigilante cloths.

I am so late!

Why can't my sorry ass not wake up in the morning?

It's not like I did an all-nighter!

The job was easy and it was even done in one day!

Come on Izuku!

How did you even manage to forget THE day!

You even went ahead and promised to help out too.

Don't forget all the kids that are eager too see you!

Yeah. I got it!

Thank you, Consciousness, but I ALREADY KNOW! Now sho sho! I don't need you to remind me that I screwed up!

...

Did I just made a conversation with myself?

Gosh!

I am way too lonely!

However the first pair of cloths I grabbed was my school uniform from Aldera. It was completely black since I love the color and my hair was nearly black too besides the green touch it had.

If someone had to describe it I guess it would be completely black in the night and dark green in the light looking like a fluffy bush. 

Once I was out of the building I quickly made my way to the orphanage and kinda just busted in. Thankfully I got an hour later to the orphanage. I was soo late to help them out with their open door event but I was there now.