Chit Chat

I started making the mans coffe since he looked really really tired and he was obviously a visiter besides that he was also a hero.

However as I was making the coffee my style he was watching me all the time.

tep 1: Freshly roast some whole bean coffee

Step 2: Grind it

Step 3: Place the funnel on the cup to go and put approximately three tbsp. of ground coffee in the filter

Step 4: Let the kettle boil. The ideal temperature for brewing coffee is 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 degrees Celsius).

Step 5: Wet the coffee with the first pour over, using a couple of water. Wait 30 seconds and pour again, repeating until the four minutes and the water are gone.

And the coffee is done.

This is truly a science of its own.

Aizawa: You volunteer here?

Me: Mhm~

You could say that...

I mean I love helping out.

It's the only meaning to my life.

Otherwise I would be gone by now.... I mean what else am I supposed to do...

Life is hard and dumb and meaningless anyways.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Did you do something wrong?

A lot.

My whole existance is a mistake.

Me: Nope. Why would you assume that?

Aizawa: Because kids usually don't volunteer out of there free will in an orphanage.

Me: Why tho?

Aizawa: *Sigh* It's hard to take care of them and everything.

Me: But aren't they just humans like us? They deserve to be treated as well.

Aizawa: I guess you could say that.

Me: You looking for a kid?

Aizawa: No. We are here to volunteer too.

Me: We?

Aizawa: My husband and I.

Me: Ohhh. Well the kids are nice here. I am sure they love it.

Aizawa: *Sigh* a bit to lively.

Me: Hahahaha what did you expect? They don't get this kind of chance a lot.

I finally finished making the coffee and put it in front of the tired hero before looking after my cake. It really started to smell pretty good and I knew just at looking at it that it was done. So I took it out and placed it on a plate before cutting it up in pieces.

All the while the hero gulped down the coffee and once he was done I refilled his mug again.

Me: You look as if you need more than one.

Aizawa: Thanks kid.

Me: No problem. There still is some in there. Just take it. Please don't bring the coffee out tho. The kids love trying something new and they are all to young for it.

Aizawa: I understand.

I took the plate and was about to leave the hero in the kitchen alone but not without my mouth running lose.

Me: Well I hope you enjoy your stay here Erasheread and please if you need more of hour holy grail please come to me.

Not even realizing what I said, I started to walk out but something stopped me from moving. It was nothing other than Erasheread himself.

I would love to say it was his capture gear which it was supposed but I dodged it. By now I had my very own danger sense aka six sense. It was something I had to get because of my mother. She used to and was still throwing stuff at me but at least I could dodge them by now.

So in the end I stopped because I was a bit shocked about the scarf.

Aizawa: I never said who I am... How did you know.

Me: I am a bit of a huge fan of heroes.

Aizawa: And then you know an underground one?

Me: Am I not supposed to?

Aizawa: *Sigh* No kid.

Me: Oh whelp! I do.

Aizawa: Where did you learn about me?

Me: Ahm... I am a huge hero fan. Didn't I say that already.

Aizawa: I am an underground hero, kid.

Me: And? I don't see the difference. You are a hero and you have a license. Soo... Same same but different. Besides you are a great hero.

Aizawa: ....

Me: Any more questions or can I go give them the cake?

Aizawa: Just one... Why?

Me: Why what?

You really have to be more specific....

Aizawa: Why are you hurting yourself.

Me: Hm?

Still more specific....

Aizawa: *Sigh* Cutting. I can see the marks.

Why?!

Why did you had to see them...

This is really...

AH just bothersome.

I knew I should have cut deeper and just bleed out.

Me: Ohhh.... Well life is shit. Anything else?

Aizawa: Is that Aldeara's school unform?

Yes...

Why you asking....

Oh shit!

NO!

NOO!

NAh-AH!

You not gonna find me at my school!

Don't think about that!

Me: Nooo....

Something told me if I would say yes, he would come over to the school so I thought saying no would be a good idea but in fact that only meant that he would ask me which school I was from and honestly... I didn't know how to answer this.

Aizawa: Which school?

Me: Ahm....

Luckily for me another caretaker saw us and came to us since she wanted to check up on me and the cake since you never know what can happen. I mean last time she was baking I found her with the kitchen smoked in. This was why someone was always checking the kitchen after a longer while.

Caretaker: AH Izu! Oh the cake is already done.

Me: Mh!

Caretaker: You are a great kid.

Me: No problem. Is there anything else I can help with?

Caretaker: Nope. Buuuuuttt.... actually. We could need some help with the music boxes. Somehow we can't seem to get them to work.

Me: Ah. I'll go check them up.

Just like that the caretaker took the cake from me and I went out with them leaving Eraserhead back in the kitchen but he soon followed us out too. Now I could see Mic there. He seemed to wanted to sing something or they just broke the music box. Whatver it was, I was sure I could get them to work again.