Coffee for the win!

As we were on the swings, I could tell that he was definitelly watching me carefully. He was observing me but not saying a word.

Me: Why are you here?

Eraserhead: I can't just leave a kid like you out on the streets.

Me: Yes you can.

Eraserhead: *Sigh*

Me: Did anyone ever tell you that you sigh a lot?

Eraserhead: And you are awfully talkative today.

Me: That happens when I am tired.

Eraserhead: For how long are you awake now?#

Me: I fell asleep at a good friends place ....

I can call him like that right?

I think so...

Yeah...

Mister Foster is a nice man and he always helped me out too!

He really is a good person.

Let's just go with friends place.

Me: I woke up and forgot about time. I also knew that my mom would be angry at me so I went home and you picked me up.

Eraserhead: A friends place, huh?

Me: Yup.

Eraserhead: You mean the orphanage?

Me: Nope. Wait.. you still remember seeing me there?

Eraserhead: *sigh* Why shouldn't I?

Me: Because I am just an insignificant person and you are meting a lot of people on a daily basis.

Eraserhead: And not so many kids that can make great coffee.

Me: Oh...

Did he just really say good coffee?

So he just remembers me because I made great coffee?

Why did I even do that?

Still not regretting a thing.

He looked like he needed it.

Still loooks like it.

Me: You still need some more as it seems.

Eraserhead: I do.... *Sigh*

Me: Hm?

I had a feeling he wanted to say more than that but it also seemed like he didn't wanted to push me at all. It was a nice guesture but it was useless anyways. Me as a person were a dead man. It was just a matter of time till I would be completly dead. I knew that fact and being useless included having a useless death.

Eraserhead: How about you come with me?

Me: Why would I?

Eraserhead: Just for the night.

Me: Again, why would I?

Eraserhead: You need a place to stay for the night.

It was such an obvious answere but I still somewhat refused it and didn'T see his point at all. There were a lot of street kids and it wasn't as if I couldn't crash in an alley or abandoned building or even go to the orphanage at all.

Me: And?

Eraserhead: *Sigh* kid you can't sleep on the streets.

Me: Why not? It would be like just a couple of hours and I would be back to school and then home.

Eraserhead: No kid.

Me: Why not?

Eraserhead: *sigh* It's just wrong.

Me: Is it? Really?

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Me: Fine fine, I won't crash in an alley then.

Eraserhead: Don't break in somewhere...

Me: Why would I do that?

Eraserhead: Who knows what you are thinking and I just offered you a place. Just take it kid.

Me: Ahm... it's still a hard pass.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* You making this harder than it has to be...

Me: Oh really. Why not just give up.

Eraserhead: Why do you want me to give up?

Me: I am just useless... You are wasting your precious time and it's a fact.

Eraserhead: *sigh* Who told you that?

Me: Everyone.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* How can they do that? 

Me: Cause it true.

Eraserhead: IT ISN'T!

Me: Okay... okay....

Eraserhead: Problem child, you are not useless and it is my choice to spent my time with you now.

Me: But I-

Eraserhead: NO!

Me: ... But I-

Eraserhead: NO!

Me: *sigh*

Eraserhead: The sigh doesn't suit you.

Me: Oh but you are allowed to do that?

Eraserhead: Yes.

Me: Tsk, hypocrit.

Eraserhead: Now, are you coming with me?

Me: No.

Eraserhead: *sigh* How about making me a coffee?

Me: Why not?

Eraserhead: Really now?

Me: You look as if you need one.

Eraserhead: *Sigh*  If I knew...

Me: Knew what?

Eraserhead: Never mind.

Me: Okay.

Just like that I stopped swinging around and jumped off immediately from the swing landing, turning around and looked at the hero while he seemed to be perplexed what just happened. 

It was as simple as it sounded. He needed some coffee and he said mine was great plus I knew how much his life is circeling around coffee. It was like a holy grail to him.

So taking everything in cosideration, I decided helping this poor hero out and giving him some coffe he deserved was more importantly than anything else. 

Me: So you coming or what?

Eraserhead: *sigh* I am.

Me: Great! Now lead the way!

The hero stood up from where he was and walked over to me. This time I just stayed put and let him come over to me. Once he was standing in front of me, he ruffled my hair before walking past me and straight to the streets.

Eraserhead: How are you even making such coffee?

Me: Oh that's quiet easy!

Just like that we talked about coffee all the way to his house where he let me in and I went immediately to the kitchen once he showed me where it was and started making the coffee while showing him how it was made. Baking and cooking as well as baristra work and patisery work was somewhat a hobby of mine. I kinda did enjoy making them but it was also not something that could be said to be something I loved making. It was just something I liked and nothing much. Besdies I knew that I was bothering people with my work and my things. They ain't great or anything like that all.