He is back

That evening, we ordered some takeout food for everyone who just came that included Nezu. Tho I really would have loved to see that rat actually eat some caned food. Maybe even granular bars or snacks for pets. You know the usual mouse stuff. Too bad that I wasn't that sick of life yet. Still one way to die and actually get erased from the face of earth. I am sure that Nezu would do that for sure.

Nezu: You hacked into the system again, Izuku.

Me: I have a reason.

Nezu: I believe so. Especially if you called a detective over as well.

Tsukauchi: What is that supposed to mean. Can't I just visit some friends?

Nezu: Are you, reall?

Tsukauchi: No.

Nezu: Anyways, I would have kicked you out if you didn't seemed like searching for something.

Me: I was...

Aizawa: Can you stop questioning my son and let him fucking explain for once. *sigh*

Let just say no one expected Aizawa to basically smash his cup of coffee at the table and say that firmly. Normally he would just drink it and not risk spilling it at all. I was just glad the mug was okay and that dad didn't burn himself at all.

Me: Okay, so first off let me brief you Nezu.

Just like that I told Nezu about the missing cases which I was sure he was familiar with. However he also couldn't known about the homeless people disappearance or the teleportation guy being part of this. So I breifed him and Tsukauchi about what I knew including the desintegration that I found at one place.

Me: Yesterday I went out patro-

Tsukauchi: Wow there. You know there are others sitting right here.

Me: He knows.

Tsukauchi: He does.

Me: Yes.

Tsukauchi: Nezu, threaten him and you are threatening the whole police department. We take it personal.

Me: Ahm...

Aizawa: Not only them.

Nezu: I understand that very well.

Are you sure cause your eyes are glittering dangeriously.

Yeah nah... this doesn't feel good.

Better focus the attention back to what I know and the spy.

Me: Anyways. Yesterday I went out to gather more information and I managed to hear villains even if they are minor villains but they were talking about attacking the USJ building.

Nezu: Oh my.

Tsukauchi: That doesn't sound good but how are they supposed to know when it is open.

Me: That is the thing. I found out that they will be meeting up at an abandoned warehouse and someone is gonna teleport them.

Tsukauchi: Now I see why you called me here.

Me: Yeah...

Nezu: And you must have searched for the answere of how they know about this while hacking.

Me: Yes there was something strange and I already send you the clip on that Nezu.

Nezu: I received that.

Tsukauchi: Brief me.

Nezu: Someone managed to bypass all security in UA by teleporting into the right place and time in front of our archive. They also seemed like searching for something.

Me: That something were information about the class but the most important thing is that they are actually not targeting the kids but All Might at this event.

My fathers were quite the whole time and they even seem lost in their own thoughts until my papa being my papa just busted out telling eveyerone what he was thinking. I mean they both already knew about my theory of having a spy in our mids so there was really no need for them to be here at all. Still they insisted on not letting me be alone with Nezu at anz given moment in time. Guess that time he found out about my identity as well as what I knew about Nezu made me some kind of threat or something that my parents have to actually protect or so it seems to me. Let's face it, I could hold my very own against Nezu. There was absolutelly no need for that at all.

Mic: I swear if I find that dumb traitor, ama skin that bitch and hang him from my radio tower.

Tsukauchi: Traitor.

Nezu: ... that is a very serious matter.

Me: But it makes sense seeing how they knew eveything and no one besides the staff and the students know about the archive.

Tsukachi: So there is someone in UA that is leaking the information?

Mic: Yes and that one ins in Sho's class too. I can't believe they would still do it after all you did for them Izu.

Nezu: You way of thinking is logical but before jummping to conclusions do you have any proof about this?

Me: Nezu, I hate to say this but the villains made solid plans about this. They knew everything and the only thing we can do now is prepare for the worst. 

Nezu: I will have some heroes arranged to stay hidden in the specific areas.

Tsukauchi: The police as well as amubulances will be on standby close.

Me: Thanks.

Nezu: Do you have anyone in eye that could be the traitor.

Me: Not until now. You?

Nezu: There is one person I couldn't find out much about it.

Me: So you did do your own research?

Nezu: Of course. The moment you send me that clip, it was clear for me that someone was actually doing this.

Mic: Who are you thinking is the one?

Aizawa: What little bastard dares to do this?

Nezu: For safety reasons I will be telling this only to Izuku.

Mic: THE FUCK! WHY?

Tsukauchi: Even I can see why.

Aizawa: *sigh* agree.... still I hate this.

Mic: You agree to that shit?

Aizawa: Yes.

Mic: I don't. Why would you agree Sho!

Aizawa: Because we would act different around them and alert the enemy.

Mic: For goddesses sake I hate tis.

Nezu didn't wait at all to jump off his chair and walk over to me. I got down and he whispered the name into my ear and thankfully he didn't say Bakugo even though that bitch was definitelly villainous in his previous life as well as before UA. Instead he told me a name I wouldn't quite guessed.

Me: You sure?

Nezu: Yes. It seems their information wasn't detailed and any backtracking left me in a dead end. It is as if they never had that quirk to begin with.

Me: ....

That damn rat was hinting something none of us liked and neither one of us was about to say what we though he meant. Well that was before I just said it out loud after a couple of seconds.

Me: All for One is back then...

Nezu: I fear that this is the case.

Me: Then we have to get prepared for the fight!

Everyone in the room agreed with me. We might not find AfO at the end of this journey but we would at least show him that now wasn't the time to get out of hiding. Now was the time for new heroes, stronger and better ones. That was what I would make sure class 1A would end up being. Everyone would be great heroes, none of them would be able to be compared to any other hero. that is my ultimate goal in the next 3 yeas. I was sure to make the world and the heroes prepared to fight All for One.