Ahm Why is he still here?

I woke up in the moning and kinda felt bad for what I did. Not only could I facepalm myself but I felt stupid. Like they tried soo badly to tell me that the chimera I brought home was Nezu and here I was not listening to them. Then again, how the heck was I supposed to know that? It's not as if I tried to find out who's the UA principal it's just that I heard soo much about the principal but not the name of the guy that I thought it would be better of not to dig up any further. I mean I had my very own secret to protect as well.

Me: I am soo dumb....

I really should have listened to them!

AND THEY TRIED SOO HARD TOO!

Now I would have loved to face palm myself mentally but why do it mentally when you can do it in real life too right? So while I was starting to walk out of the room, I face palmed myself and my dad saw me do it too.

Dadzawa: You okay?

Me: Yeah... I am just stupid.

Dadzawa: *sigh* Nezu?

Me: Yeah... I should have listened but I didn't wanted too.

Dadzawa: It's fine. You couldn't have known.

Me: ... why are you even awake now?

Dadzawa: Better question, why are you up at 5?

Me: It's 9.

Dadzawa: Take a look again.

Me: It's really 5?

Dadzawa: Yes.

Me: ....

Dadzawa: Wanna come downstairs or you wanna go sleep more?

Me: Nah, I am good.

Just like that I went downstairs and as we both went to the living room and then towards our open kitchen we saw the person we were talking about. Well talk about the devil and he may appear. This time it was a chimera and not a devil at all and this chimera was sipping tea too. I doubt that the devil would sip tea and look at us this calmly... was it really calmly? It looked dangerous to me and I had this feeling that he was inspecting me. 

So without even thinking about it, I stepped back and hid behind Aizawa. He was my father and my instincts told me not to get close to this chimera all of the sudden. It was just the way he was looking at me that was sending chilss down my body.

Nezu: Oh my.

Dadzawa: Stop looking at him this way.

Nezu: What way?

Dadzawa: You took an interrest in him.

Nezu: Of course I did.

Dadzawa: Stop it now!

Nezu: Why would I?

Dadzawa: He went through too much. He doesn't have to deal with you too.

Nezu: I will promise not to hurt him. Do you understand Izuku. No matter what will happen. I will not hurt you.

Me: I got that.

It was now my turn to stop hiding and come out. Still I felt it. He was looking at me and he was soo checking me out. The worst thing what he could do now was find out about me being a vigilante but how in the world is he gonna do that anyways.

Me: Can I go out later?

Nezu: Where are you going?

Me: I wanted to go to Dagobah beach if that is fine dadzawa?

Nezu: Pfff-

Dadzawa: You have something against the way he calls me?

Nezu: No. It surprised me.