Just a talk between you and me

Aizawa's POV:

I felt the kid fall asleep and was happy to see his peacful expression. From all the expressions I saw him wear until now, this was the best one. I knew that his smile was fake which I didn't liked to see and his eyes... they were talling me nothing just emptiness and sadness as well as anxiety. It was soo wrong.

Doctor: Now that he is alseep, let's talk about all the injuries.

Me: ...

I really didn't know what was going on at this point. This doctor was certainly not a normal one. Who in their right mind gives a kid something to sleep and then just tells them after he did it. What the hell? I wish I could just go at him but he hasn't done any harm to this problem child, I wanted to call mine. It was just that it was a really unothodox thing.

Doctor: Don't tell me you angry about this.

Me: ... No...

Doctor: Good. Cause it had to be done.

Me: ...

Doctor: Oh come on! Don't be like this.

Me: *sigh* I haven't said anything.

Doctor: But you sighed.

Me: I always sigh.

Doctor: *sigh* This is why I never work and allow heroes inside.

Me: *sigh* Can we get this over with?

Doctor: Sure. Lay him down over there.

The doctor pointed to a patient bed which he had in his room. Apparently for these exact reasons. I could see why they called him weird. He was for sure something else and I've seen my own fair share of doctors.

Doctor: Good now. Let me work on these scars. I hope you will be getting him out from wherever he comes from.

Me: *sigh*

I didn't intend on leaving him be on his own.

These scars...

DAMN IT!

How can someone torture you?!

I'll get you out of there.

Doctor: Soo as for these scars. I'll try to heal them but these are too deep. I can tell he didn't get any help with these ones at all.

He pointed at some of the injuries around his neck as well as his back. Then he truned the kid around so he would lay on his back and pointed on other injuries we both could see on the kid. They were scars and just marks from old ones, skinn that couldn't heal properly and some that were just a shade darker. It was clear that people used quirks on him.

Doctor: These ones on the other hand are better. It tells me that he tried to bandage and deal with them on his own. They look inexperience but as far as I can tell he was getting better because these are recent ones and not healed by a healing quirk.

Me: *sigh*

How many there are?

How much did you suffer?

Not even children that I know that actually went trhough a lot and are rescuted by us heroes, have these many scars.

These are too much!

No wonder your pain sensation is already numbed!

This is dangerous!

I should get him under check!

I...

I need to call Zashi.

Doctor: Do you know if he has a quirk?

Me: Quirkless.

Doctor: Well then this was to be expected. He is lucky that he is still alive.

Oh how true this doctor was. There was really no telling when it comes to quirkless kids. Nowadays they were a rarity but when they got born, their family would usually get bullied and they themselves excluded from everyone.

Me: I agree.

Doctor: They kill themselves usually before his age. Oh you wouldn't know how many quirkless kids we are getting a call on. Each time the ambulance arrives at the hospital it is already too late. Tho their number is decreasing a lot over the years. 

Me: *sigh*. I'll keep an eye on him.

Doctor: Do so and the medicinde I gave him will have him sleeping for at least 12 hours.

Me: ... *sigh*

Doctor: What? He seemed as if he needed rest. Anyways, let's move you two out of my room before anything more happens. You two are bad luck for my great week.

That was all the doctor said before he moved this patient bed with Izuku on it out of the room. He even unlocked the door and basically told me to follow him in quite the odd way.

Doctor: Come on Hobo, hobo, hobo.

Am I a cat or something?

The heck?

Why even call me a hobo when you know that I am a hero!

Me: *sigh*

In the end I went behind him and followed as he rolled him to an empty room after healing him up. Of course he didn't had any scars anymore or that was what I wanted to think but the reality was different. Right before he rolled Izuku out, he used his quirk and before that made a picture and documented each and every found down. It was important piece of evidence and now that I had it, I could get him out of his home safely.

However there were still some scars that couldn't have been healed. They were simply too deep and too old fo be jealed but most of them got healed which was a plus and a beginning. 

Me: *sigh* 

Why don't you wanna talk kid?

Are you this scared?

Am I not sufficent?

I can get you out of there if you would just talk!

Why?!

Why would you keep silence and never call for help?

Me: *sigh* What am I about to do with you kid...

I looked at his piecful sleeping face. It was soo clear that he really needed some rest and a matter of fact, I did it too. Still I wanted to call Mic and just with a quick glance at the clock, I knew he would be still in his radio show live, so I decided to just text him and go to sleep right by the window while locking the door in case this kid had another big secret or a suprise up for me. I really didn't needed it.

We will get you out!

I promise!

We will make it better!

You will see!

Life is not all about pain and miserry.

It can be beautiful as well...

Now rest my soon to be problem child... rest....