I am a huge fan!

After that class I was really done for. I was too tired for anything. At this point, I even felt my body giving up on me. Oh how I forgot how this feels like. Normally I was used to this state that it didn't bother me anymore but right now I was soo out of that rythm that I couldn't even say it wasn't facing me at all. I would even lie if I said that. 

Gosh, couldn't even get decent sleep.

Can't believe I feel this sluggish after not getting one day of propper sleep.

Come on!

This is dumb!

I should be able to get over it and just continue my work.

Why do I feel so damn tired.

In UA only Recovery Girl as well as Hound Dog had their own rooms because it was also their workplace. Other than that all the other teachers were staying in the teachers room. I was certainly not going to go there or Nezu's office. After what I did, I was kinda watching my back for Nezu. That rat could pay me back the favor of an onesie. 

The only safe place for me right now was actually either Recovery's office or find a new hiding place. I for sure didn't wanted to actually go there cause I would get scolded for my sleeping schedule and then what?

No one knew I was Parallax besides my fathers, police station and oh well Nezu cause he is a bastard of a genius. Honestly why did he had to find it out. Now I have to obey him so he won't get me or any the people I knew in trouble at all.

Me: *sigh*

Damn!

Why did he find out about this...

It would have been safer and better if he didn't....

At least he is not blackmailing me.

I wonder if he is scared of me?

I mean I can easily find out stuff about him.

Might be it.

Since I was searching for a nice place where I could rest, I somewhat ended up on the UA rooftop where I just decided to lay down and be myself there. Might have also forgotten that there is an alarm for the rooftop door. It was nice laying there as long as possible. Honestly wasn't that long. Something about 5 minutes later, the door was burst open and I saw Thirteen there.

Me: Hi?

Was I confused on what was going on?

YES!

I was tired okay.

I really didn't need anyone to tell me something about what I am supposed to do or not besides I was for sure not thinking straight at this moment.

Thirteen: Izu? What are you doing up here?

Sleeping DAH!!!

Why are you even here?

Me: What does it look like?

Thirteen: Rest?

Me: Yeah... why are you here?

Thirteen: You triggered the alarm and today is my duty on preventing anyone from jumping.

Me: Wait what?

Shit!

I forgot about that alarm!

So sorry!

I wasn't about to jump... not anymore at least.

I am still soo sorry!

This is a bit awkward but it feels nice being up here.

Thirteen: You look tired like Aizawa.

Me: Cause I am.

Thirteen: ... how about coming to my class? It's empty. You can rest there instead of being up here and catch a cold or something.

There is an empty classroom?

How?

Why?

Why didn't I think about this or knew that earlier.

Tho it is quite nice up here too!

I like it here.

Classroom would be probably a better idea... yeah let's move to a classroom.

Me: Thanks... I appreciate it but where is your class?

Thirteen: Ground Beta for the rest of the day.

Me: Oh... Well in that case.

Thirteen: Yeah come on, I'll get you to that room.

With that Thirteen was really guiding me to her classroom. It was really nice and empty. So the first thing I did was putting the desks together so I could lay on them. She even helped me out with that and then it came to me.

She is really nice...

Can't believe she guided me here without even asking why I was trying to sleep.

Guess like father like son.

Tho I am adobted... Whelp somehow true... still can't stand coffee tho.

Me: Wait before you go, the USJ building is under your guidance, right?

Thirteen: Yes, what about it?

Me: Class 1A is the first class to get in there and I wanted to say how cool that building is. I saw the blueprint. Did you design it on your own?

Thirteen: Yes.

Me: That is soo cool.

Thirteen: Oh thank you.

Me: I soo mean it! I mean the sheer idea of having a test area where you can train in case something bad happens is amazing.

Thirteen: I know, right! Unfortunatelly it took a lot of time to realize it.

Me: Still is amazing especially if you can do villain vs heroes excercise there too.

Thirteen: I haven't thought about that.

Me: Why not? Wouldn't that be the scenario you would have for the provitions license? I mean I can see that happening for a hero license test.

Thirteen: Huh... come to think about it... that would really be close to that.

Me: Mh! That's why I am getting class 1A there.

Thirteen: Is that why Nezu called me telling me I have to go there in a weeks time?

Me: Exactly.

Thirteen: What the heck did you tell that devil?

Me: Better question what did he find out.

Thirteen: Oh Jezz....

Me: Whelp everyone has to go through that, I guess...

Thirteen: With Nezu... yes, especially if you are staff here like you and me.

Me: Yeah.. I thought so.

Thirteen: You should rest now. We can talk later more if you still want too.

Me: Would love to.

Thirteen: Alright, ama tell Aizawa where you are and also that you are sleeping so no worries.

Me: Thanks.

Just like that Thirteen got out of the room and left me alone there. Now that I had my very own quiet place it was finally time to just sleep it off. I was way to tired for everything and then came the fact that I still had to go on a search this evening for information on the missing people. Something wasn't quite right after all.

I will find you all.

I didn't forget about you...

I just need a bit of rest....

Please hold on till then.