The Skinner hottest topic of century!

It was already starting to get dark when I decided to actually prepare my costume and all the gadgets meaning weapons I had on me, when all of the sudden Aizawa decided to come into the room.

Aizawa: Here.

Me: What's that?

Aizawa: A dagger.

Me: I can see that but why?

Aizawa: This one is lazed in a poison which makes your oponent stunned for a bit.

Me: Where did you get it from?

Aizawa: Always have it with me.

Me: And you want me to have it now?

Aizawa: Yes. Stay safe there problem child and get back home safely.

Me: Mh! Will do.

Aizawa: Where are you heading around?

Me: Tsukauchi's place. I'll find out what they know about the skinner from earlier.

Aizawa: After that?

Me: My old place.

Aizawa: *sigh* You need me with you?

Me: I am fine.

Aizawa: You sure?

Me: Yes.

It was a short conversation and after Aizawa gave me the dagger, he hugged me before getting out of my room. Now it was finally offical. This hero family would support me as being a vigilante and keep my secret in check too.

This is honestly the best family I could have asked for.

I can't believe they would actually back me up and let me do this.

Wow...

I am really happy.

This is something else for sure.

Well better start calling them Dads... nah.

How about Dad and papa?

Dadzawa?

Sounds better for Aizawa.

What about Mic tho?

What should I call him?

Papazashi?

Why not?

Okay now... all I have to do is put weapons in place and... yup! 

I am good to go!

While I was thinking about changing the way of how I was calling them after seeing how much trust and support they were giving me, I was also putting on my costume and my half mask as well as activate the voice changer. Safety first after all. Right after that I had the weapons in place and hocked the dagger right at my back so I could grab it whenever I needed it.

As Aizawa said, it should be the last resort since it was laced with some kind of poison. I really didn't wanted to know where he got it from. The only thing I could think of was actually RG but then again was there any other person who would deliver him the poison? Blackmarket? Nah! He was a hero after all... an undergound one tho.

Whelp where he got the poison from was a mistery and would always stay a mistery since I would for sure not snoop around him.

After I was ready, I headed out of the window like usual since they could be in danger if anyone finds out that they would actually back up a vigilante and so I avoided every single one of the cameras which I thought would be there and still didn't know until now if they were there or not. It didn't really matter.