Boom?! BAM?! WHAT?

Thankfully I managed to escape Eraserhead and immediatelly went ahead to get back where I found these two people but of course they were not here. Still the bad feeling was getting stronger and stronger. I knew that something was wrong but the question was what was it?

Where did they go?

Left or right?

Damn it!

If only Eraserhead wouldn't have been here!

As I was thinking that I decided to go to the left where the one street was which I always protected. It was only when I was about to get close to the street that all of the sudden, an explotion echoed through the street and smoke came from one of the buildings. It was thankfully a building which was still at construction but it would be bad if the fire spread out more.

Me: SHIT!

Without thinking twice I ran towards the explotion. There was a catch with the explotion and it was the location. Right next to the building which was blown up was the one fruit shop I liked to visit from time to time. It was an old building and it could easily catch fire too with the decoration at the front where the fruit stalls were.

On top of that, I knew that the owners had their own appartment above their shop. That meant that the kind old lady and her cat were inside there and the fire was about to spread any second if I wasn't faster.

Shit!

SHIT!

ShIt!

What do I do now?

I can't just put the fire out... wait... I can try!

Gosh please don't hate me for that!

But first I have to get the lady out and her cat!

Now that I had a plan set in my mind, I went there and managed to be in front of the house before anyone was there. That was when I basically broke in and went to their appartment. The smoke had already spread over to this building. 

Still the only thing on my mind now was to make sure she and her cat were okay.

This was how I basically once again broke the door down and went in.

Me: Ms. Peppers!

Nothing.

Again she was an old lady and it was already late at night. She for sure was already sleeping. While I made my way over to where I think her bedroom was, her cat came to me. The cat was very docile and would always come around peoples feet to be picked up. Since I also wanted to get both of them out, I picked him up and after that went back to the search.

At least the cat isn't feral...

I would have gotten more scratches...

Who cares about them if I am basically dead by tomorrow when my mom gets me.

Not as if I don't want too...

The pain is just too much for me...

I can't stand it anymore.

Why must I suffer this much in life.

All that is written in my future is more pain.

My mind started to stray off the dangerous situation but thankfully I found the old lady pretty quickly and put the cat on her while I picked her up. Of course I tried to wake her but I also knew when she was sleeping there was nothing that could actually wake her up at all.

She sometimes would fall asleep in the shop and I would just take over business when that would happen and when I see that. Of course this lady would thank me after that and also coax me to stay in order for her to cook something for me but I always decline. Still that didn't meant that she wasn't giving me fruits especially apples every time she see me passing.

Me: I'll get you out of here!

Cat: Mrew....

Me: Just stay still kitty.

I was trying to be as carefull as I could while I got out but once again when I got out I was meet with Eraserhead who was basically about to go in after seeing the broken door.

Eraserhead: *sigh* Why doesn't this surprise me?

Me: Because you interrupted me when I was spying on two suspects.

Eraserhead: They should be close by.

Me: My thoughts exactly.

Eraserhead: Let me get her off you. She seems heavy.

Me: It's actually fine but what about the building right next to it. I mean the other one?

Eraserhead: The flames didn't affect it but are getting over this one.

Me: *relieved sigh* I see.

This hobo basically got the old lady from me but the cat jumped off and was around my feet. She was gorgeus and cute and especially loved be petted. Of course she knew me better than him and eventho she loved getting patted by strangers and all, if she saw me, she would come to me before anyone else. 

Eraserhead: Seems like the cat likes you.

Me: Mh... what a precious girl she is.

Eraserhead: Girl?

Me: ....

I just gave away that I know them....

Welp shit.

I hope Mrs. Pepper won't tell him who I am. 

She knows my identity after all.

She is one of the view people who know that...

If it was me, I wouldn't have told anyone who I was but... I saved her from a robbery once which ended up with me getting stabbed.

Well it is a better scar then the ones my mom makes for sure.

She is also such a nice old lady.

...

Sigh

I should stop thinking about the past.

I have to get away NOW!

I petted the cat and looked around. There weren't any heroes around but I could already hear sirens coming this way. The only problem was that there was a hero who could stop me from escaping.

Eraserhead: Go ahead and leave... you did a great job saving her.

Me: Why would you-

Eraserhead: *sigh* Leave before I think twice over it.

Me: Thanks.

And just like that, I went on and ran away, back home into my hell hole.