Good morning...

I woke up just to find myself in an unfamiliar place. My brain told me I did something stupid while I was tired as fuck. Well my brain was right. I did something stupid and when I woke up and stood up trying to find Eraserhead who brought me here and apologize, I fell over something.

Me: Uff....

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Are you okay kid?

Me: Yeah.... Oh my god I am so sorry!

From all the things that could have happened I just stumbeled over the man that I was searching himself. How could I bave known that he was laying on the ground right next to me or that the sun was up a long time ago.

Me: ...

I looked out the window since the whole room was extremely bright and my panick started kicking in. It was bright. Bright as a day gets when it was around noon.

After that I started looking around in panic and baking away from the hero.

Shit!

How late is it?

How much did I sleep?

What is going on?

Oh no no no!

My mom will kill me for this for sure!

Better she does it right but no..

It will be hell!

I have to get out of here.

I bowed to the hero and started apologizing over and over again until I felt a hand on my head ruffling my hair.

Eraserhead: It's fine kid.

Me: I am really deeply sorry for just crashing in and what I did yesterday.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* It's fine kid.

Me: No it's not.

Eraserhead: I brought you here for a reason.

Shit!

What did I do yesterday?

I remember running away and the going home... Wait!

Gosh why can't my brain wake up faster!

How could I just get out of home and do that?!

He saw me escape home!

No wonder I am here!

He is a good hero for sure.

Me: Ahm may I ask how late it is?

Eraserhead: About 1 pm.

Me (whispering) : ... I am doomed.

Eraserhead: Kid, sit down first.

Me: No thanks I bothered you enough already.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Sit down kid. You are not going anywhere.

Me: Ahm did I do something wrong? I swear I am sorry for what I did! I was a just very tired.

Eraserhead: It's not about that problem child.

Me: Hm?

Eraserhead: Kid be honest with me, are you getting abused at home?

Me: No!

These words came shot out of my mouth like a pistole. It's been soo many times that I lied that this was already coming out natural. It was not that I didn't know that I was abused but I already found my peace knowing that it was all my fault. If he had asked me earlier I would have begged him to safe me. If it only were a couple of years earlier then I would have loved every help I would get but it was already too late.

I was hopeless and I knew my situation is my own fault. There was nothing I could do against that besides accept it.

Eraserhead: Where did you get all the scars then?

The moment I heard scars I gulped hard. It was at this moment that I understood why he was looking at me like that or didn't throw me out till now.

It all made sense now.

Curse you sleeping habits!

Why did I had to roll around for him to see the scars?

What should I say?

They are my own fault after all?

Should I lie?

It would be obvious tho.

He is a hero after all.

I can't fool him with that.

Me: Training.

Eraserhead: Training?

Me: Yeah...

Eraserhead: How are you getting this many while training.

Me: I.. I helped my friend train his quirk.

It's not a lie.

Bakugo is using me as a punching bag and he is getting better with the quirk controll while he is beating me up.

Besides that, I could have easily dodged it but he is right with what he does.

I am just stupid.

I am a waste of space.

Nothing I do is right.

I can only continue and try.

Eraserhead: What is his quirk?

Me: Explosion. He can create mini explosion that come from his hand and his sweat it the fuel of it. Not only that but he can only ignite the explosion on his hands tho his sweat is still nitroglycerin and they can easily backfire on him. He himself isn't fire proof or anything. Only his hands can withstand the heat-

Eraserhead: *sigh* you have a pretty good analyzing quirk.

Me: Huh? What are you saying?

Eraserhead: If I didn't stop you right there you would have gone on, right?

Me: Yeah but I don't have an analysing quirk.

Eraserhead: no?

I could tell how surprised he was. Anyone was surprised when I said that to them but the next couple of lines was what changed them completely. I knew he would change too but I also learned that something like me didn't deserve this attention and kindness.

Me: Sir, I am quirkless.

That was all I said before I started analysing this man. He didn't raise a hand to hit me nor did he start cursing at at all he did was sigh again whovh I still couldn't interpret at all.

Was it a good sigh?

A bad sigh?

Who knows!

I sure couldn't see any difference in ho behavior and it kinda started worrying me since this wasn't normal at all.