Was it really neccesary?!

When I got out of the interrogation room, Tsukauchi and Sansa were already waiting for me there. They seemed a bit shocked but not too badly. I mean come on. They basically just gave me a free pass to do this anyways.

Me: Why you look at me like this?

I mean I didn't kill anyone.

Why you really looking at me like that?

You basically told me to do this...

You do realized that it is thanks to you that I could do that...

You didn't even stop me!

I mean come on!

You have seriously no right to look at me like this!

Now stop it!

It's creeping me out!

Tsukauchi: Did you really had to do this?

Me: He didn't wanted to talk at all.

And I had an open bill with him to settle.

Come on!

You know what he did to Mr. Foster.

He also stalked me!

This was bound to end up personal!

I mean I payed him back for all the years of watching me without helping at all.

This was only fair!

Tsukauchi: I think I told you about not physically harming him at all.

And I am pretty sure I ignored that one.

Can't expect me to be fully there at this hour!

And you got your testamony from this guy, not as if he would have talked to you otherwise at all.

He just likes it a bit more... well painful.

Me: Just say you found him like this.

I mean if you didn't go there in the day, I would have gotten my hands on him and I am sure I wouldn't have held back like in there.

He would be dead.

So you saved him.

Be happy I held back anyways.

Tsukauchi: We can do this but what about all the blood inside there?

Me: Clean up... I am sorry.

Oh right... .I didn't thought about this one.

Upsy!

Tsukauchi: It's fine. Do you at least feel better now?

Sansa: I'll go and check up on him, nya!

Me: Yeah.

Sansa looked kinda as if he was about to scratch the mans eye out for some reason but I ignored it and let him go passed me. Still the way he looked at the door had something somewhat frightening to it. Was this normal behaviour of a cat. He really looked as if he was about to murder the man inside and finish my job.

I think someone is about to let lose of some steam too!

I mean did you look at him.....

Is this normal?!

Me: Ahm, is he okay?

Tsukauchi: Yes why?

Me: He looked as if he-

It was at that moment that we heard the man's voice trhough the door. That scream was pretty loud and even if we heard it only as a whisper we both looked at the door not moving an inch away. One might say we were completly ignoring what just happened but it wasn't like that at all.

Ahm...

Are you sure about this?

Like really really sure about this?

Me: Should we check?

Tsukauchi: Nah, he is fi-

Again another scream echoed through the door and I looked at Tsukauchi who just was about to say he was fine. There was nothing fine about this. 

Nope!

Not gonna go in there!

He is part cat!

Never anger a cat!

I know that much!

So nope!

Besides he isn't my problem!

Tsukauchi: Fine.

Me: Yeah... not buying that but I also don't care. He is your staff.

This was how I just shrug my shoulders and passed Tsukauchi and walked into his office once again. Now that this file was closed, I was a bit bored or that was what I would say if not for the files he still had. There was a lot to do and a lot I could help him with but it had to wait for now.

Me: Anything important you have on your stack of papers for me?

Tsukauchi: Not at the moment. We have a lot of burglery cases for now.

So everything back to normal except that some people think they can do this while I was gone?

Well they will learn to fear me once people see me back on the streets again.

Me: Mh. I saw it.

Tsukauchi: Yeah this group is a bit annoying but we know their next destination so there is no need for you to help us out besides the notes you wrote down in here is enough to keep us busy for weeks.

Me: Mh. Okay. Well I'll go and get to my patrolling then.

Tsukauchi: Take care kid.

Me: Thanks you too.

This was how I just got out of the police station wihtout anyone noticing that anything happened at all. Now all I had to do was basically running around and make sure everything was fine. I loved nights like this that were pretty quiet. They let me relax for a bit and focus on training my speed up again. 

I was done patrolling and decided to lay down on this rooftop to just relax a bit and it wasn't even 10 minutes after I really finished patrolling and was just stare gazing up there, that I heard someone trying to sneak up on me like a cat.

Me: Dadzawa, is that you?

The steps stopped and I hear a small gasp coming from a direction. One look and I really saw my father there. He was just standing there as if he just blanked out. Well if I didn't knew it better I would have said hobo.exe stopped working but he wasn't a hobo but a CATerpillar.exe. 

Me: Dadzawa?

Again nothing.

Me: DADZAWA!

It was only now that he was moving closer to me and sat down right next to me before speaking up again.

Dadzawa: Finished your round?

Me: Mh.

Dadzawa: Same here. It's a quiet night.

Me: It is. I like these nights.

Dadzawa: Same here.

Me: Can we stay like this for a bit before we go home?

Dadzawa: Sure problem child.

Just like that we decided to stay for a bit more and after that we parted our ways so that it would just look as if we just happen to ran into each other but nothing more than that. It was still dangerous for anyone findout out that they as a hero would work with me. I mean not that the police would do something against this but the hero commission could. They were the devils after all.