*sigh* Rat Satan

Aizawa's POV:

It was only after the kid was in his room that I went back down again to talk with Nezu. We so had to get our problem child out of this rats anger. Who wouldn't be mad just by seeing what he was wearing. I for sure would be mad too if someone would put me in an onesie.

I could only hope that Nezu wouldn't be too mad. The kid couldn't know that it was him after all. No one knows that Nezu was the principal of UA after all or how he looked like. This was something the chimera made sure so his school wouldn't get a bad reputation because people tended to have something against him being a chimera or looking like htat anyways.

Me: I am sorry for what he did.

Nezu: When did you wanted to tell me that you adopted a child?

Me: Don't you know that already?

Nezu: I do but I was still waiting for you to tell me that.

Mic: Well we have a child as you saw.

Nezu: I assume you tried to stop him.

Me: *sigh* 

Mic: Yes. Well we tried to explain who you are.

Nezu: And?

Mic: ...

Me: ....

Okay honestly, what is he expecting us to do. We can't just go straight and tell him our dear adopted child wants to keep him because he is a chimera. Like for real. What is he even expecting?

Me and Mic looked at each other and honestly we didn't know how we should react at all. Should we be concerned, shocked or mad that he wants to know and doesn't let us off the hock this easily. There was really no telling what we should do right now. The rat was looking at us and he was definitelly trying to prey the answere out of us. I was certainly not the one who would give it to him.

Mic: He wante-

Me: Zashi!

Mic: What? You want him to be in more danger than what he is already?

Me: No and Nezu you wouldn't dare to harm our child. Not that you can do that anyways.

Mic: What is that supposed to mea- Oh! Yeah he is right!

Nezu: Interresting. Are you sure I will not be able to find anything out?

Me: Yes. 

Nezu: I take that as a challenge.

Me: Go on. I trust my problem childs ability.

Mic: He really is something.

Me: He sure is.

Nezu: Interresting.

Mic (whispering): You sure we are doing the right thing here?

Me: Yes.

Nezu: I assume he is the child which will be joining one of your classes as you already asked for this.

Me: Mine and yes.

Nezu: Yours? Didn't you say he was quirkless?

Me: I did but he is my child and I will support his dream.

Mic: No Sho, WE will support his dream and he wants to be a hero so we will back him up.

Nezu: I see.

All of the sudden I saw Nezu smile and I knew this was a bad sign but I also couldn't forget who my own child was. He was Parallax. A person who had the district backing him up as well as the police. If Nezu wanted to do something to him then good luck. With all the people who are backing him up this would be sure probelmatic. Not only that but I knew he was a bright person as well. Izuku wasn't dumb. He wouldn't let Nezu expose him that easily plus something told me he would even welcome a fair challenge as well.

Oh how I hated to know that last fact. 

Why did my problem chlid had to even be like that?

Couldn't he be more normal?

No.

If he would be normal then he wouldn't have survived this long.

He is special and I believe in him.

He has this something that makes people believe him... not only that but he has his heart at the right spot too.

Nezu: Changing the topic from now on you will give him more money.

Mic: For what?

Nezu: In case this happens again so that he doesn't have to get someone an onesie.

Ah...

I think he did that on purpose tho!

Kinda looks funny tho!

I am sure he did that on pupose.

He even looked soo proud when he came in with you...

HAHA...

I wanna keep him...

If you were not a rat satan, I would have said yes.

On that note I need to get him another pet.

Mic: Oh come on. Your suits are a special order that takes weeks to arrive. You can't expect someone like him to get you that.

Nezu: Indeed but a shirt and some pants from a child store would have done as well.

Mic: He thought you were a chimera and not you!

Nezu: I was wearing a suit when he found me.

Mic: And my child said he wanted to keep you!

Op!

And there went the secret out of Mic's mouth and all I could do was slap the back of this dumb cockatoos head before sighing and shacking my head. Oh how I could feel the migrane coming. This would be such a hazle to deal with now.

Nezu: Keep me? As a pet?

Mic: ... Oh shit.

Me: Idiot!

Mic: I am sorry.

Me: *sigh* Yes. He thought you are a pet and someone dressed you formally. How should he have known who you are?

Nezu: That is a good point which is also why I forgive him. 

Mic: Thank god.

Nezu: Get him a pet.

Me: We will.

Mic: A dog?

Me: A cat?

Nezu: How about a rat?

Me + Mic: NO!

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

After that we kinda sat all there talking about our childs past to Nezu who knew the basics that one could find out but not the complete in and out of the story. I could see how his expression softened with each word we said and not only that but at some point Nezu looked like he was thinking too much. That was mainly the case when someone was abotu to nearly get killed by the rat or would love to get a rope to just commit. Not that it was a solution but it would certainly be better then all the blackmailing and the results from them. 

However he didn't wanted to tell us what he was about to do, instead he demanded to stay with us for a week which we both wanted to say no to but he just forgave Izuku and he was our boss so we had to say yes for our childs safety reasons.