Out of her mind!

It was right before my alarm clock rang that I managed to get into my room. I could only breath out in relieve how silent it was. That was usually the case when my mother was out or sleeping her alcohol off which was really rare.

She might be out?

Maybe she run out of alcohol?

Whatever it is, I should make myself ready for scho-

Of course before I could do anything I heard some heavy footsteps and then something crashing. Right after that I started hearing cursing coming from my mother. That was the moment I froze up completly. 

SHIT!

Wihtout any hesitation, I got my vigilante costume off and started searching for a pj but I couldn't find it in time before the door banging got louder. 

Mother: FUCKING OPEN THE DOOR BRAT!

I was left shivering from knowing what that could mean. I knew that if I opened the door, I was done for. Even if I was wanting death, it was sure not this. Scared was how I felt. It was all I could feel right now. My breathing started quickening as I started panicking. There was no way out of my room. She knew I was in here since the door was locked and it was opened before. 

Of course I could escape using the way I get into my room but for what? If I would do that, my mother would run after me and the people will report me for being nacked. Did I care tho?

No.

Not at all.

I would do that if not for the fear I was feeling right now. I was shacking to much and if anyone saw me then they would describe me as a deer which was looking right into the cars light. There was nothing I could do. I wanted to move. I wanted to scream. I wanted to run.... but nothing came out of my mouth. It was just air.

Mother: FUCKING OPEN IT BEFORE I BASH IN!

My mother was a quirk user which meant she had her very own quirk and that one could be dangerous to me. I hated it. There was a time I loved it but now I hated it soo much. I wanted to escape and just be me or just die. Death was my reasonsing for everything since there wasn't really anything that I could associate with happiness. All I knew was the relieve of blacking out and if death was close to that then it was definitelly one of the best things that could happen to me.

Mother: OPEN THE DOOR BASTARD!

Nothing again. I was just standing there. 

My mind was blank too.

Did I pray for anyone saving me?

No. 

I lost hope of someone saving me a long long time ago. There was really nothing one could do. There was no one who was willing to save someone like me once they knew I was qurikless. The people in the hospital were rather weird but of course it was their duty and this was the only reason why they would do something like this.

Same went for the hero. It was their duty and this one hobo would probably feel pretty bad for failing his own duty. I didn't know how someone would feel for failing their job but I now knew how it felt failing to save someone who I could have saved.

Mother: DAMN WASTE OF SPACE OPEN UP!

Again nothing.

I didn't reacted at all. It was just that I was too scared to do anything. That room was everything I feared and more than that. It was a nightmare for me. I hated it eventho it was everything to me a couple of years before this torture started.

I only wished I could turn back time but there was nothing I could do.

Mother: YOU WANTED IT THIS FUCKING WAY!

That was all she said before I started hearing her walk away.

Me: *relieved sigh*

It was too soon to feel relieved because the footsteps returned and all of the sudden I started hearing a complete different noise. I couldn't quite make out what it was but after a couple of bangs, I saw something metallic and a small slit 

Me: AH!

I couldn't help but let out a small scream the moment I realized what was happening.

Is she... 

Is she gonna kill me...

Is this it?

Shit!

SHIT!

I... I knew she was crazy but still....

What am I about to do?

I can't run!

I... I can't feel my knees... my legs...

SHIT!

I was backing away at first just slowly and not even consciously but I was definitelly trying to back up from the door till I hit something and fell down on my ass. My eyes were wide open and all I could do now was listen to instincts and back away even more.

Tears were already streaming down my face. I was too scared to move a muslce consciously. Everything I did was now purely on instinct. My mind blanked out and I started to have a panic attack.

I wanted to scream again.

I wanted to get some help!

I needed it..... but who was about to come save me?

There was nothing I could do right now but to hope and prey to anyone and everyone to not feel the pain that will follow.

Mother: IZUKU! STOP FUCKING WITH ME!

I covered my ears in fear as I was trying to make myself small. I reall was scared for my life or more precise the pain that I would feel in a very short while.