Pain

I was left hanging there for the night and in the morning she came and released me from the chains. Once she did, I immediately fell down and she was looking down on me.

Inko: Get the fuck ready for school and don't you dare cause some trouble again. Do not test my patience.

Me: Yes!

With that, I wobbly stood up and hurried to the bathroom. Once in there I went to the shower and began scrubbing my body. I needed to get rid of the blood in my hair from the bottle she broke over it yesterday and the blood from my back. Then there were the injuries from the night before that when I was out as Parallax.

I washed myself with hot water. Feeling it sting at the touch on my skin. I felt alive. Only moments ago, I couldn't feel anything.

After my shower, I tried to find some bandages. There were none and I sadly realized that I wanted to buy some but always forget to do that. As a replacement, I took an old sleeveless shirt and put it under my uniform before I went to school.

School was like usual. Bakugo and his minions were waiting for me at the gate and attacked me before I was even getting inside. They dragged me behind the building and began beating me up. I could feel my injuries reopen and blood seeking out.

However this didn't stop them they only attacked even more, kicked, hitting and using their quirks on me.

At least it's not sunny!

This was the only thought I had before blacking out.

*flash back*

After I was alone with my so called mother, mom chained me in his room and looked me up so that I couldn't escape her wrath. This was the first time the punish room came to existence.

She started beating me until I couldn't feel anything. I stood there frozen in place. I know that I am not allowed to make a noise but I still can't help it. It hurts so much!

"Mom.....please....."

"What did you just say you useless brat?"

I instantly regretted talking to her. I didn't thought that she was ready to kill me. She unlocked the door and went straight out. I was relieved that I wouldn't feel more pain. 10 minutes later came in with a kitchen knife in her hand. Eyes wide open I began to shiver hard.

Mom...

No that woman is not my mom ....

She will kill me ...

I am scared .....

I don't want to die!

She was watching me with amusement. I could tell she was having fun with this. I didn't know what I should do?

Should I scream?

Will she stop than?

No!

I can't!

She didn't like it when I spoke to her!

No, even if I wanted I couldn't. I was frozen in place. Fear is written all over my face.

"Let's see how you like this!"

She instantly started to come closer to me. I wanted to scream. I wanted to run. But my body failed me. I could only watch in horror what she was about to do next. She started cutting me slightly on my legs. Blood began dripping down my wounds but that wouldn't stop her. She than began cutting me on my arms. I thought that it would hurt but I couldn't feel anything anymore. Not even a flinch, it was like I was already dead.

"You useless brat. If only I did never gave birth to you than everything would have been better. You are the reason my life is like this now. You are the reason I lost my job. You are the reason my friends don't want to see me anymore. Why won't you scream brat?"

I knew better than to answer her taunting.

"Huh? Why aren't you saying anything stupid bastard?"

She than threw me on the floor and starts cutting my back. With each cut she would place more force on the blade so that each one is deeper. It hurt so bad! I could see little black dots. It became darker and darker each moment. Finally, I passed out.

At some point she must have left the room, because the next day I woke up covered in blood and thanking God I was still alive.

* end of flash back*

I woke up to thunder. Opening my eyes, I saw that it was raining heavily. I was still laying down on the ground. After 15 minutes of watching the clouds in the rain and just letting my body relax, I stood up and heard the sound of the schools bell. A quick glance on my broken phone screen told me that school was already over.

My mother won't like this!

There was no other way for me to not go home and so I slowly but surely made my way back. It was now raining cats and dogs. I was for some reason relieved to see the sky having the same mood as myself.

While I was walking down the street I always watch over some of the shop owners saw me. It was just a question of time till someone did. I never doubted that there would be at least someone coming to me to help me out. It wasn't what I was hoping for.

In fact I would have been happy if they would have let me all alone to my own destiny of bleeding out here on the streets. Still that also meant for them to lose their watchdog aka me.

A man was running out of the nearby pharmacy with his assistance and I could tell he was running towards me.

Pharmacist: Parallax!

My legs felt heavy and it was honestly hard to walk. I knew that I had to get home before my mom would beat me up even more. She never was killing me and that knowledge made me fear the punishment room even more.

I only wish she could kill me!

It would make life soo much wasier on me.

Why go on?

What did I do to deserve this.

No one will miss me.

They maybe will miss Parallax and his actions but not the boy behind the mask.

Yeah....

Maybe it's better to find a nice place to restand stay there to bleed out....

Pharmacist: Parallax

Me: Huh?

It was only niw that I really realized what was going on. I saw this man running to me but up until now I didn't realize that. My brain wasn't working as I would have lived it to do.

Each step was hard for me and I knew exactly how close I was to collapsing. Tho I couldn't do that with all the people around me. I owed it to them to stay strong.

I was Parallax after all.