The Fated Battle: Izuku vs. Shoto

Just one moment. That was all it took for the next battle to be announced. At first there were a couple of others between but for me and Shoto it was just a moment until we were both walking towards the outside of the arena where the battle would start.

Me: Whatever happens, happens Shoto. Give it your all.

Shoto: Thanks and I will Sir.

Me: How about you also go full out with both?

Shoto: Will you be okay tho?

Me: I will don't worry about me.

Shoto: Okay.

Finally!

I will face him in a one out challange.

I sure hope he will use his fire side this time.

I mean I get why he doesn't want to use it in the sports festival but it wouldn't hurt him.

I hope he knows that.

Oh well, look at me worrying about him where I should worry about myself.

Whelp.

This is just who I am.

We both went outside and right into the circle. It was funny how he bowed to me respectfully as to show how much he was respecting as well as looking forward to this fight. He wasn't the only one tho. I had my usuall shit eating grin on my face by now as well. I couldn't help it and want to see this fight. I wanted to experience and win it of course as well.

Now lets do this!

He has both fire and ice.

Ice is not that big of a problem but fire can burns are.

I should be carefull in what combination he will throw these things towards me.

It was the final moment when we got the go to fight that this Cotton Candy boy went after me. He was really fast on his feet but the thing was that he made ice crystals on the ground as well as slide over the iced ground. This was increasing his speed and it was a good thing to throw any opponent off but not enough for me.

Me: Good choice!

Oh this isn't even facing me a bit.

You think ice is all it takes to get me down?

Me who thought for soo long as Parallax?

Me who thought people older than us with their quirks?

Nope.

This is nothing.

And you are even holding back.

If you really want to win then you have to go full out!

That was all I could comment before I myself started to use the ice to my advantage. He couldn't do much of danamage with ice himself on me as I followed his attack patterns as well as his actions. It wasn't hard to read him at all.

So without much troubles, I got closer to him and right behind him so I could tell him something before jumping away to a safe distance again. Shoto had a lot to learn but he was better than the very very first time I faught him. 

Me: You have to show me more than that to win this fight.

Shoto: Yes, Sir!

It was at this moment that Shoto started to use his fire side and I started to get into sweating. I mean it was still not hard to dodge but now I had to be carefull when I was approaching him. This was a lot better than the fight we were having just a moment ago.

Good!

Now you are finally going all out!

Sho this is it!

This is you!

Feel it!

I was dodging his attacks for a while until I felt like going closer and ending this fight. It was already going on for a while and by now I was sure every hero in the audience knew his skills. They were great and they would only became sharper as I was about to train them better.

Now lets show him what I got!

The fire was really hot and the floor was cold. It was a combination which most of the people couldn't stand but there was something else. Shoto did some ice crystals around himself as well as our battlefield which were meant to slow me down. Now this was something I could use against him as they were now a cover for myself while I started approaching him.

Okay...

This is a lot better.

He is finally starting to focus on both quirks.

Still I won't let him more time.

Ama end this here before it gets dangerous.

He doesn't use his fire side often....

Who knows what drawbacks he has.

Just thinking about the well being of Shoto made come to the solution of ending this fight. It wasn't that I couldn't take it longer. It was just that I didn't wanted him to suffer at all and he had his own place already. I mean I could tell by the noises around us that the people were thrilled seeing us fight. This was all it took for him to get an intern place. I wasn't dumb and I knew that this whole sports festival was to get into hero course but also secure an intern place.

Since I was Parallax and this was whole event had another meaning forme, I deicded to play with the kids to give them a chance to show off.

However now was the time to end it all. With that, I started running around the place hiding behind these pillars of ice crystals around us. This made Shoto use his fire on his own ice creation. They were cold and he needed more time to melt them. While he was melting them, steam started to apear like fog around us. That was exactly what I was going for.

Now after he wasn't able to see me anymore, I decided to run at him as well as kick jump the man and hit him on his side making him fall down.

Me: You need to plan this better next time.

Shoto: Fair einough.

By now I had him pinned down to the ground. There was really nothing he could do but struggle. To top that off, no one could see what was happening in this battle too.

Mic: Can anyone see what is going on?

Nezu: Quite interresting tactic.

Aizawa: He used his surroundings well.

In the end, I had to knock Shoto out by hitting a pressure point and then carry him towards Midnight. This was the only way for this to end. The moment she saw us, she announced my winning. Now the last battle and the last stage was soo near, I could feel it too.