THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW

Things you didn't know about the book

1.) Yeonna: Our loveable, adorable and amazing character was meant to be bitchy and flirty. She was also meant to be pregnant by her ex boyfriend.

2.) No. of Chapters: The book was meant to end in chapter 25, I was having two minds about the smut and I really thought the way chapter 25 looked but we all love good things so I added more chapters.

3.) Taehyun: He was meant to have a crush on Soobin at first, then I don't even know how I added Lucas cause it wasn't even planned. And maybe in a part of the story he'll for Yeonna but that didn't work.

4.) Betrayal: I never planned for the whole betrayal thing, I just thought some random asshole will kidnap someone and everyone will become chaotic, lol.

5.) ENHYPEN: They were meant to be kidnapped along with the rest in the ending scenes but I didn't know how to add them. FUCKING HELL, that would've made a great scene, what is wrong with me????

6.) The Babysitting Incident: Soobin and Yeonjun were meant to kiss without the interruptions of Moon.

Moon: So basically they got a good love story because of me?

Quin: I- I guess???

Moon: Oh baby, I didn't tell you to guess.

Quin: oh-

Moon: I knew good things always happen because of me *flips real long hair*

Quin: Ok... thank you, back to what I was doing.

And If they kissed it would've changed the whole plot and shit.

7.) The whole kidnapping thing: It was meant to happen after the dinner party thing, dumb right? i know. The night they came back from the dinner party, Yeonjun wanted to celebrate for killing Donghyuk but then the room started filling up with gas yada yada yada...

8.) Dress up: Who would were the dress was meant to be determined by a game of rock, paper, scissors eww. I didn't even know how to get to that scene so I just let my imagination do all the work.

Yeonjun: If the rock, paper, scissors thing actually went down, would Soobin have worn the dress?

Quin: Oh baby, no

Yeonjun: Why~

Soobin: Ha! I would still get to have seen your pretty legs in a dress. *starts laughing*

Quin: Yeonjun stop whining like you haven't worn other girly things around Soobin

Yeonjun: That was meant to be between the three of us.

Quin: And Soobin stop laughing like a donkey choking on an apple, you got hard when Yeonjun was yelling you on the first day you all met

Yeonjun: What?

Soobin: That was meant to be between the TWO of us

Quin: *Eyes Soobin and turns back to the audience* Back to what I was say-

Soobin: Don't ignore-

Quin: MOVING ON!

9.) The little problem: Ahh yes, Soobin did in fact get hard when Yeonjun was yelling at him in the first chapter, he just found it hot and sexy and my guy couldn't help himself.

10.) Our Lovely New Characters: Lucas Hamoto and Kim Moon-soo, the partners to our lovely single pringles (Idk why this is a BeomKai book) mind you there will be present on any other book my busy ass decides to write (all 32 of them books)

Quin: I think that is all, I had fun writing this book and I know y'all enjoyed the characters and plot and everything else *looks around* between me and you, my favourite character is our amazing therapist Yeonna!

All of them: WHAT?!?!

Yeonna: Aww thank you!

Moon: What do you mean Yeonna? what about me?

Yeonjun: Moon, shut up, you only appeared like twice. What about I and Soobin, we're literally the main couple???

Beomgyu: But I and Kai were literally the best couple!

Yeonjun: The only thing you were best at was keeping me waiting

Beomgyu: And the only thing you were best at was going down on your knees.

Yeonjun: You little spawn of the devil

Moon: Yeah, Heeseung and I were the best couple

Sunoo: No one has said anything reasonable, I and Niki were the best couple.

Sunghoon and Jake sitting on a bench watching everything: We're clearly the best.

Quin: Can y'all just sit the fuck down! I didn't even say anything about best couple sheesh and why is it only the bottoms complaining.

Heeseung: We don't care about that!

Soobin: Yeah we just want ass

Jay: Periodt

Quin: See, now go join your tops on the bench and listen to me and Yeonna round this whole thing up.

All the bottoms grumble as they take their seats a little away from the tops who were confused.

Quin: Bet you're wondering why they're moving away

All the tops nod.

Quin: That's because they want nothing to do with your betraying asses, ps your all restricted.

Tops: What?!

Quin: Back to the audience. We hope you will enjoy our other book...

Yeonna: Femboy! Please welcome the star group ENHYPEN!

Enhypen: YES!

They all walk down from the seats and onto the stage.

Yeonna: Now, I wonder who our star ship will be

Quin: Me too. *They both pretend to be deep in thought*

Moon: Just move on already

Quin: Whatever *rolls eyes* Yeonna?

Yeonna: The star ship of FEMBOY is *drum roll* SUNKI!

Sunoo: YES!!

Niki: *claps*

The rest: What?!

Quin: The fuck do you mean what? mtchew, please read and enjoy the book!

Yeonna: See you on the other side! also thanks for 21K reads! mwahhh