Chapter 33

33 | Sugar crash

Soobin had been looking for Yeonjun for the past thirty minutes, he was really close to giving up and calling Yeonna. 

"How can I loose him?! He's a grown ass man!" Soobin said as he stared at Yeonna's caller Id. He looked up one last time and spotted Yeonjun's pink hair so he ran over.

"Oh Yeonjun!" Soobin said and grabbed Yeonjun by the shoulders before pressing their lips together not minding the people who were staring at him "Oh my gosh, I thought I lost you!" 

He said and hugged him before pulling away but he noticed something off with him. Yeonjun was not moving and his pupils were dilated. 

"Why am I tasting sugar?" Soobin asked and smacked his lips together. He looked down at Yeonjun's hands and noticed the half eaten cotton candy he was holding "D-did y-you-?" 

He turned to the man behind the cotton candy cart they were standing next to "How many did he have?" 

"I don't know, seven?" It was as if someone had dropped an atomic bomb in Soobin's head.

 Seven?! Yeonjun had seven sticks of cotton candy?! 

"Why did you keep on giving him?!" Soobin yelled and pulled his hair. 

"Look my job is to sell the cotton candy, he kept the money coming and I kept the cotton candy coming" The man said waving a stick of cotton candy as he talked before giving to a customer who paid and left. 

Soobin covered his hands and groaned. 

"Yeon-" He turned around and Yeonjun was gone "Why? why? why?!" 

"Where did he-?" Soobin asked and looked around before turning back to the cotton candy salesman "Did you see where he went?"

 The man shook his head before attending to other customers making Soobin groan before looking around. He looked around the area and checked all the game booths and rides. He finally spotted him standing next to the rollercoasters so he ran over to him. 

"Yeonjun" Soobin called as he placed a hand on Yeonjun's shoulder as he hunched over to pant. Yeonjun turned to him holding a corndog. 

"Soobin!" Yeonjun yelled and pulled him into a hug "Look what I've got!" He said and waved the corn dog infront of Soobin's face "It's called a corndog!" 

"I know now let-" "You gotta try it!" Yeonjun said before shoving the snack into Soobin's mouth. Soobin sighed before biting a piece of it and taking it out of his mouth. 

"Now can we g-" 

"I wanna go!" Yeonjun said and pointed at the rollercoasters. 

"No, we ha-" 

"Please~" Yeonjun begged and wrapped his hands around Soobin's neck, staring at him with a pout. Soobin opened his mouth to speak again but Yeonjun shut him up with a kiss. When he pulled away, Soobin was stuck in a daze for some seconds before snapping out. 

"Fine but only on-" 

"Yay!" Yeonjun yelled, not giving Soobin time to complete his statement before pulling him infront of the short line. When the finally it was finally their turn, Soobin paid for the ride and they got into the cart thingy. The man started giving the instructions in a bored voice as if he had done said it so many times before. 

Yeonjun bounced in his seat as Soobin sat next to him questioning why he brought them here in the first place. When the cart came back to its stop after the ride was over, Yeonjun had a happy and excited look on his face while Soobin's face was frozen in pain and agony. 

"That was amazing!" Yeonjun yelled and shook Soobin. A new set of people had occupied the seats behind them as the others had piled out "Again! again!" 

The man shrugged before pushing the button, bring the metal protective bars down again. Soobin snapped out from his daze when he felt the metal pressing against his belly. 

"Wait wait" The man only chuckled before slamming his hands on the button and the cart started moving again. When the ride was over Soobin jumped out the cart pulling Yeonjun with him. 

"I am never doing that agin. I think I'm gonna be sick" He said and put an arm over his mouth 

"You!" He yelled and pointed at Yeonjun who just blinked at him "I brought us here to have fun not to act as a baby sitter, so you're gonna act your age and -hnngh" 

Soobin hunched over when he felt a bile rise up in his throat, he closed his eyes and placed a hand over his mouth as he forced the bile down. He stood up straight and rested his head on the booth they were standing next to before opening his eyes. 

When he opened his eyes he facepalmed when he didn't see Yeonjun again. "Why am I not surprised?" 

***

After he had found Yeonjun, Yeonjun made him ride all the rides twice and made him by him more cotton candy before agreeing to leave. They were walking to the exit when Yeonjun spotted a plushie in one of the booths and stopped. 

Soobin stopping seconds after he found out Yeonjun wasn't walking with him, he turned around and found Yeonjun staring out one of the stalls and walked over to him. 

"Yeonjun?" Soobin called and stood next to him. Yeonjun looked up at him while pointing to the brown and white cat plushie "No" 

"Please~" Yeonjun whined and shook Soobin. 

"I already got you four" Soobin said and waved the bag of stuffed animals "Besides your not even interested in these things" 

"But it's for Yeonna" 

"You can give her one of these" 

"No she won't want any of them" 

"Yes she will, she's Yeonna, you can give her a rock with googly eyes and she'll keep it as a pet. Now let's go" Soobin said and started walking again. 

"I'm not going then" 

"Yeonjun please stop acting childish, you literally run the underground" Soobin whispered as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay fine, If I buy the plushie, will we leave?" Yeonjun happily nodded and Soobin sighed before going over to the booth. 

Luckily he didn't have to play any games, so he easily paid for the cat plushie and gave it Yeonjun. 

"It's per-hngh" Yeonjun's body suddenly felt limp and he collapsed, luckily Soobin caught him before he could hit the ground. He sighed before thinking of a way to carry Yeonjun along with all their stuffed toys. 

"I told him not to have all that sugar"

Anne are you okay? are you okay? are you okay Anne?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

~PeachQuin