Chapter 20

20 | Deep thoughts

After one chaotic goodbye that comprised of Sunoo and Jungwon trying to make Soobin come with them and Moon trying to negotiate with Yeonjun over who should have Soobin. It all ended when they were dragged to the car by their respective boyfriends, Moon raining cuss words the whole time.

They finally left and Yeonjun heaved a sigh of relief. He turned around but didnt see Soobin who was standing next to him a minute ago. He sighed and walked upstairs and into his bedroom before laying down on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

You see Yeonjun had not forgotten about the whole pool incident like Soobin thought and just like Soobin, he too was wondering what would've happened if Moon didn't walk in. They would have probably kissed and then it would've been very awkward between them. But then how would kissing Soobin have felt like.

It would have felt nice? He didn't know just like how he didn't know if he had feelings for Soobin. He had never had feelings for anybody, not even a single crush on a cartoon character. He wasn't allowed to watch cartoons when he was little, so they was no way he would have had the opportunity to crush on characters like Danny phantom or Rider from paw patrol.

His childhood was nonexistent, it just revolved around the Mafia. He was homeschooled, never allowed to go out and the only friends he had when he was little were his mom and Yeonna, he didn't like to talk about his dad. The maids and guards weren't friend options either, they were so serious and it scared little Yeonjun.

Now that he thought about it, how would it have felt if he actually kissed Soobin. He let his imagination run wild.

They leaned in and soon Yeonjun felt a pair of lips on his own, he imagined them to be really soft and fluffy. Then they started moving them, Soobin taking the lead because he seemed more experienced in that sort of thing. An arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him into a more comfortable position, on top of Soobin's lap.

The kiss became heated as Soobin bit his lip and he let out a moan. Soobin took this as an oppurtunity to slip his tongue into Yeonjun's mouth, illiciting a small moan from him. Yeonjun slowly started to grind on Soobin as Soobin worked his way in his mouth. The kiss was becoming more heated when there was a knock on the door.

Yeonjun's eyes snapped open as he released a shakey breath. He looked up and noticed Soobin peeking his head through the small crack in the door. Weird, Soobin never knocked, it was a huge risk but surprisingly he never walked in on Yeonjun changing.

"The um guys are back" Soobin awkwardly said and closed the door. Great, things were awkward between them and they didn't even kiss, what then would have happened if they actually kissed. He sighed and stood up from the bed, he was a little hard but his baggy trousers did the trick in hiding that up.

He walked downstairs and Beomgyu, Kai, Taehyun and Yeonna were there. Soobin was there too but he was sitting on a separate  couch lost in deep thought.

"So how did it go?" Yeonjun asked as he took a sit next to Soobin and Soobin shifted a little but Yeonjun chose to ignore it along with the small feeling of hurt.

"He wasn't around so we were able to ransack his office. The location of the stolen drugs weren't found but we found and invitation card and this" Beomgyu said and placed a stapled stack of documents on the table.

"Choi Donghyun?" Yeonjun questioned as he read the name of the stack of papers.

"My dad?" Soobin asked and moved really close to Yeonjun to look at the documents. Yeonjun's face heated up and he prayed no one noticed but Beomgyu did and he smirked. "What's this doing in his office?"