Chapter12

12 | Choi Yeonna

"Oh heck no" Kai said and was about to run when he almost got tackled down by a lady who screamed the words 'ning ning' over and over again. 

"Taehyunnie!" She screamed and ran to Taehyun's side, Kai using this as an opportunity to run up the stairs, but as she wanted to hug him Taehyun put a hand out and muttered the word 'don't' and she pouted before smiling ''still as moody as ever I see" 

"Yeonjunnie!!" She said and tackled Yeonjun down with a hug. 

"Yeonna" he said with an awkward and forced laugh "What are you doing here?" 

"What? I can't see my twin and his friends anymore" She said, still on top of him. 

"Yeah, but you should have called" Yeonjun said as he tried to sit up but Yeonna's weight won't let him. 

"I did! See" Yeonna said and brought out her phone before scrolling through the call logs with a pout  

"I called so much the lady that talks when you don't answer said "the person you're trying to call is clearly ignoring you or is probably missing please stop trying already!" Is that even possible? and when I tried calling Taehyunnie-" 

"Don't call me that" Taehyun said in an annoyed tone, not even trying to hide how much he doesn't want Yeonna here.

"When I tried to call grumpy over there" Taehyun just grumbled 

"They said his number doesn't exist, then i got confused and tried to call Kai but that also didn't work and Beomgyu, Beomgyu never gave me his phone number, When I asked for it he just laughed and walked away" 

"Why didn't I think of that?" Taehyun whispers and Soobin laughed. Yeonna finally seemed to notice his presence. Soobin had just been sitting there quietly trying not to laugh at the awkward interaction between Yeonjun and his supposed Twin. 

Yeonna, then turned to Soobin then back at Yeonjun. 

"Who is that?" She whispers to Yeonjun in his ears which was surprisingly still loud for Soobin and Taehyun to hear. 

"That is Soobin, he's a new member" Yeonjun introduced and Yeonna turned back to look at Soobin who had his signature bunny smile on. 

"Aahhhh!" She squealed and jumped on him making them both fall out of the chair and Soobin land on his back "You are so cute" She squealed as she played with his cheeks. 

"You look like a bunny" She said with a smile but the smile immediately turned into a pout "I wish I looked like a bunny, instead I look like that one over there" She said and pointed at Yeonjun. 

She did actually look like Yeonjun, the only differences being that she had longer hair, a fuller chest and a small black birth mark on her nose, other than that she looked exactly like Yeonjun.

 "Get off him" Yeonjun groaned as he stood up from the floor. 

"But he's so cute~" Yeonna whined and still kept on playing with his cheeks. Soobin just lay there and let her play with his cheeks, he was really enjoying the attention. 

"But he's a grown ass man" Yeonjun said and sat on the chair. 

"Bet he's just enjoying the attention" Taehyun said and looked down to Soobin "Your enjoying the attention right?" Soobin nodded and Taehyun scoffed before muttering "Typical" to which Soobin laughed at. 

"That's it! his mine" Yeonna said and stood up and before Soobin could understand what was going on he was thrown over Yeonna's shoulder. 

"Fucking hell! you're strong" Soobin said as he dangled helplessly on Yeonna's shoulder.