Chapter 2

02 | Awkward Moments 

It was late evening when Soobin woke up in a dimly lit room tied up. He looked around trying to make something out but his head hurt like crap.

''You're finally awake''Soobin heard a voice say before a boy came into his view. He recognised the male as the boy who saved him from getting shot.

''Remember me pretty boy?'' Beomgyu asked. Soobin gave a slight nod as his head hurt. ''You're really pretty. I like you're hair'' Beomgyu said as he played with his hair.

Awkward. That's how Soobin felt.

 ''I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward. Does you're head hurt? Kai hit you pretty hard back there''

Soobin looked at Beomgyu who gave him a small smile and nodded. ''Wait i'll get you something. i'll be right back.

"Don't go anywhere'' Beomgyu said and left the room leaving Soobin alone.

''It's not like i can go anywhere'' Soobin whispered. He closed his head and waited for what will happen next. 

***

''Where are you going?" Kai asked startling Beomgyu who was walking back to Soobin with a glass of water and a bag aspirin.

''You scared me you ass!'' Beomgyu said glaring at Kai.

''where are you going with these?" Kai asked as he pointed at what Beomgyu was holding.

''Uhh These are for T-T-Taehyun! yes Taehyun'' Beomgyu said. Kai just stared at him confused.

''But Taehyun's room is that way'' Kai said while pointing at the opposite direction.

''Yeah Yeah! Well i guess i have to go see him then. Bye Kai'' Beomgyu said and continued walking to where he was going.

''I just said his room was-, where is he-, What the. He's acting sus. I'm gonna follow him'' Kai said as he watched Beomgyu walk away.

He watched Beomgyu round a corner and go down a flight of stairs. ''If he's going down there, that means he's awake'' Kai said and walked back to tell the others.

***

''Soobin, are you awake?'' Beomgyu said as he walked into the room. He walked close to Soobin and noticed that his head was down and his body was shaking lightly.

''Soobin?, are you okay?'' Beomgyu asked as he placed the glass of water and bag of aspirin on a nearby table.

He slowly walked to Soobin and heard small sobs coming from him. He knelt in front of Soobin and gently lifted his head up. Soobin was crying, his eyes were a little red. Tears were running down his cheeks and wetting his cloths.

''Please don't hurt me! I don't know anything about my dad. He never let me out of my room. I-I'' He's rambling was cut short when Beomgyu placed a finger on his lips (his perfect lips)

''Stop rambling, plus i won't let anyone hurt you'' Beomgyu said as he moved his finger away from Soobin's lips. Beomgyu didn't know why he trusted the boy so fast. He just looked so confused and innocent.(yah, innocent)

''You won't?'' Soobin asked looking into Beomgyu's eyes. Beomgyu nodded with a small smile

''Thanks'' Soobin said and gave Beomgyu a smile.

''Aww you're so cute'' Beomgyu squealed as he played with Soobin's cheeks. Soobin just awkwardly chuckled as he let Beomgyu play with his cheeks. ''Oh! I almost forgot. Does your head still hurt?''

''Yeah, really bad'' Soobin said. Beomgyu stood up and dusted his knees before getting the bag of pills and glass of water from the table.

''Here have this'' Beomgyu said and was about to give Soobin the medication when he noticed his hands were tied behind his back.

''Wait let me loose the ropes'' Beomgyu said and went behind him to loose the ropes.

''Aren't you scared that I might escape?'' Soobin asked as he turned his head to look at Beomgyu.

''Oh pretty boy, I have two guns loaded with bullets plus if you take just a step out that door a bullet will go through your head'' Beomgyu said trying to untangle the ropes.

''What?''

''Kai really tied this like a bitch'' Beomgyu grumbled as he loosed the ropes. After a minute or two he finally loosened the ropes.

''Thanks'' Soobin said as he rubbed his bruised wrist.

''You're welcome'' Beomgyu said before handing him the pills and water. He dragged over a chair and sat in front of Soobin.

''Now tell me everything you know about you're dad'' Beomgyu said.

Hiya friends, Its me again. (writing to herself because she's s not even sure someone's gonna read this) Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

~PeachQuin.