Chapter 14

14 | Aftermath

*The day after the incident*

"This is touching and all but look what they did to the kitchen"

"Aww this is so cute"

"I would have stood here to wonder what happened but i'm hungry. Beomgyu make food"

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing"

"Good... Bitch"

"Are they still like this?"

"Wait, you know"

"Hmm. Watched the whole scene first hand, I even recorded it"

Annoying and Annoyed.

 That was what those voices were and that was how Yeonjun was feeling. He didn't want to move because he was in a very comfortable spot but deep inside he wanted to rise up and kill each and everyone of them before laying back down. He was about to speak when someone beat him to it.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up. I'm trying to sleep" Soobin said in a rough, morning voice. The voice was so close it was almost as if he was laying next to Yeonjun. Yeonjun slowly opened his eyes to find his sister and friends staring at him and the kitchen a whole mess.

He looked around and noticed Soobin and he almost screamed, Soobin was in fact not laying next to him but under him, he still had his eyes closed. Before Yeonjun could ask what happened he clutched his head in pain and closed his eyes as he groaned. Imagine having the worst headache of your life then your teacher is nagging and breathing down your neck plus there's some asshole hitting a pot with a hammer next to your ear, Yeah that's how bad the headache was.

"Fucking hell" He groaned as he held his aching head. Soobin  peeled his eyes open, he hissed a little when he felt the banging in his head, He looked around and noticed Yeonna, Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun staring at him, each of them having different emotions on their face. The kitchen looked like someone threw a party in it and there was a heavy weight on his lower area.

He looked down and noticed Yeonjun who was still clutching his head while silently groaning.

 "What the fuck happpened?" He finally spoke up.

"Wait you guys don't remember anything?" Kai asked. They managed to shake their heads afraid if they overdo it they faint. Beomgyu, Kai and Yeonna then turned to Taehyun.

"What?" He asked confused by the stares he got from the three individuals.

"You said you recorded it right?" Yeonna asked and he nodded "Then play the damn recording"

"What's in it for me?" Taehyun asked and crossed his arms. They stared at him annoyed before Kai walked over to him and whispered something in his ear, they noticed how his eyes widened a bit before he started poking his cheek with his tongue. Kai pulled away with a victorious smirk.Taehyun stood there for a second with crossed arms, it looked like he was contemplating on something