Chapter 35

35 | Shower

*ThE nExT mOrNiNg* *Sips tea* More 😏

Soobin groaned as the sunlight his his face. He peeled his eyes open and the first thing he noticed was Yeonjun's pink hair then memories of the night before came flooding back and he smiled. He rose the covers up and smirked at the sight of his dick still inside Yeonjun's warm hole. 

After their second round yesterday, Yeonjun had told Soobin not to pull out and he agreed and they both fell asleep in that position. He stayed in that position for some minutes before slowly pulling out, he didn't want to but he wanted to take a bathe because he felt sticky and uncomfortable. 

Yeonjun moved a little and he froze before finally pulling. He bit his lip and watched as cum trickled out of Yeonjun's ass before Yeonjun turned around and faced his way, still not waking up. 

He pecked his lips before getting up and picking up his boxers and putting them back on, he was gonna have his bath anyway.He stumbled his way into the bathroom and turned on the water that went into the bathtub before gong over to the sink and rinsing his face. 

He stared at his neck littered with hickeys though it was not that obvious due to his tattoos. He quickly brushed his teeth before walking out of the bathroom. When he walked into the room he saw Yeonjun sitting down on the bed rubbing his eyes, the duvet covering his lower half why his top half was left exposed letting Soobin admire his hickeys. 

"How are you feeling?" Soobin asked as he sat down criss cross next to Yeonjun who blinked up at him. 

"I feel like I have just done five hours of manual labor" Yeonjun said before resting his head on Soobin's shoulder.

 "Can you walk?" Soobin very stupidly asked and Yeonjun shook his head. 

"I don't even wanna know how walking feels like" Yeonjun answered. He couldn't even feel from his waist down and anytime he moved his legs, he would feel a striking pain from between his legs. "Hand me my shorts" 

Soobin bent over, Yeonjun his head up from his shoulder, and picked up Yeonjun's boxers before handing it over to him. 

"Look away" Yeonjun said after Soobin had handed him his shorts. 

"But I've already see-" 

 "Look the fuck away" Yeonjun repeated, this time with more seriousness and Soobin rolled his eyes before turning around. 

After some minutes, Yeonjun had finally put on his boxers and was now being carried into the bathroom. Soobin softly placed him on the counter before going to check on the water he was filling in the bathtub. 

Yeonjun hissed as his ass met with the marble before reaching over to grab his toothbrush. When he was done Soobin walked over to him before situating himself between Yeonjun's parted legs. 

Their lips met and Yeonjun sighed into the kiss as he wrapped an arm around Soobin's neck and played with his hair while Soobin rubbed his thumb on his waist. They pulled away and rested their heads against each other as they caught their breaths. 

"Come on, I feel sticky" He said before picking Yeonjun up. Yeonjun letting out a shocked sound before wrapping his legs around Soobin's waist. 

"Try to give someone a heads up next time" Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes before he was placed on the edge of the bathtub. "Turn around" 

"But i've-" 

"Turn around" Yeonjun repeated and Soobin poked the inside of his cheek before turning around. Yeonjun then took of his shorts and got into the warm soapy water with a sigh. "This feels great. You can look now"