Chapter 29

29 | Explanations

The next morning (in frenchie's accent)

Yeonjun woke up and looked around and saw Soobin at the other side of the bed still dozing off. He then looked for his phone and when he saw it he grabbed it and checked the time. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes and pushing the hair of his face he read the white bold numbers.

 12:35pm. Damn, a new record. 

"I'm so hungry" He said as he heard his stomach grumble. He threw his phone aside and turned to Soobin before shoving the male off the bed with his leg. 

"What? what?" Soobin frantically asked as he looked around the room sleepy and confused. He noticed Yeonjun staring at him and sighed before laying his head back on the bed and closing his eyes "Do you need something?" 

"I'm hungry" Yeonjun answered as he leaned back on his hands "Plus its afternoon, we missed breakfast" 

"I don't see a reason for you to wake me up" Soobin said and climbed back on the bed and lay back down "Didn't you eat in the party?" 

"Poorly cooked meat and vegetables placed into thin small cuts of bread isn't food" Yeonjun answered and straightened his leg, ready to shove Soobin again. 

"I feel bad for the cook now" Soobin said and they laughed "But I still wanna sleep" Yeonjun eyed his back before kicking him off the bed again 

"Okay, I'm up" Soobin groaned from the floor making Yeonjun laugh before coming down from the bed and walking into the bathroom. After some minutes Yeonjun was scrolling through his phone waiting for Soobin. 

"You finally decided to come out" Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes when he noticed Soobin walking out. Soobin didn't say anything and just lay next him and stared at him. 

"What?" Yeonjun asked when he noticed Soobin staring at him. 

"Goodmorning" Soobin said and smiled, Yeonjun just stared at him confused. 

"Yeah, goodmorning. Now come on " Yeonjun said and was about to get up when Soobin gently pushed him down 

"What are you doing?" He asked as he noticed Soobin climbing over him "No wait I'm hungry" 

"Shh" Soobin said and placed a finger over Yeonjun's lips to stop his whinning "It won't take time" 

***

Yeonna huffed with a pout as she threw the remote to the side. She was the only one in the living room and she was very bored plus no one had told her what happened yesterday at the party. Beomgyu was busy taking care of Kai while Lucas and Taehyun were outside by the pool catching up. 

She stood up and marched her way up the stairs to wake her brother up along with Soobin. She stood infront of Yeonjun's room and slammed the door but she found no one there. The bed still looked clean and all. She huffed before turning around and stomping over to Soobin's door. 

She slammed the door open and gasped not expecting to see her brother's legs wrapped around Soobin who was over him as they made out. She covered her flustered face with her two hands and turned around. Yeonjun harshly pushed Soobin to the ground and moved to the other side of the bed, his face heated up in embarrassment. 

"Yeonjunnie?" He heard her sister call, her back still facing them and her hands still over her eyes 

"Yeonjunnie? I'm sorry, I should've knocked. I'll be outside" She said before she stumbled her way out of the room, not forgetting to close the door to give her brother some uh...privacy.

 "What's your problem?" Soobin groaned as he sat up. 

"Don't 'what's your problem' me" Yeonjun said as he watched Soobin sit back on the bed again "Ugh, this is so embarrassing. What am I going to tell her?"