Chapter 36

36 | Relaxation time?

After their real shower, Soobin having to do most of the work as Yeonjun couldn't stand with his own two feet. They were now in bed, Soobin had changed the sheets, Soobin between Yeonjun's legs as he rested his head on his stomach with his eyes closed while Yeonjun had his back to the headboard as he worked on something on his Ipad.

"Are you hungry?" Soobin asked, his eyes closed as he ran his hand up and down Yeonjun's leg. "Cause, I am starving"

"Yes, I am actually. Cotton candy and corndogs aren't really food" Yeonjun said and Soobin let out a small laugh as he sat up.

"I'll go get us some food" Soobin said before pushing Yeonjun's Ipad down and quickly pecking his lips. He came down from the bed and walked to the door, swinging it open and walking out after sending Yeonjun a wink.

Yeonjun bit his lip as he watched Soobin close the door. He looked down at his wrist that had the bracelet around it and smiled before going back to what he was doing on his Ipad.

***

Beomgyu, Kai, Taehyun, Lucas and Yeonna sat on the barstools around the kitchen counter waiting for whoever would walk into the kitchen. Each of them having a wad of cash in front of them and Yeonna having a tray of food next to her.

They were kept all night by the sinful noises that came out of Yeonjun's room and even this morning when they woke up, the sounds still went on. The badly wanted to know who topped, hence they were sitting down waiting for who will walk into the kitchen because we all know that after a good fucking, you'll need a good meal.

Everybody watched with widened eyes as Soobin walked into the kitchen in peach hoodie and matching sweats. He was confused at first and looked back wondering why everybody was staring at his direction like they had just seen a ghost.

"What?" Soobin asked and watched as Yeonna and Beomgyu placed their money back in their pockets before collecting the bundles of money in front of Lucas, Taehyun and Kai, adding it up and sharing it among themselves.

Yeonna silently picked up the tray of food and walked out of the kitchen. The others just stared at him confused, not minding they had just lost the bet.

"Did you kill him?"

***

"Come in" Yeonjun said when he heard a knock on the door. He looked up from his Ipad and was met with the sight of his sister rushing over to him with a tray of food in hand. She placed the tray of food at the foot of the bed before going over to Yeonjun's side and bombarding him with questions.

"Are you okay? Are you fine? Does your stomach hurt? Can you count to three? Can you walk?!" Yeonna asked not giving Yeonjun time to answer any of the questions.

"Was he too rough? Do I have to kill him? Are you in so much pai-?!" Yeonna was cut off when Yeonjun placed a finger on her lips.

"Calm down. You're not even giving me time to answer" Yeonjun laughed as he took his finger away. "I'm fine, just a little sore"

"Are you sure?" Yeonna asked to make sure and Yeonjun nodded "Good, cause I had planned many ways to kill him"

Yeonna said before pulling a folded paper from her pocket and giving it to Yeonjun who unfolded it. His eyes widened as he read everything on the list.

"Woah, I didn't know you were this dark" He said and looked up at his sister "I'm gonna keep this"

"Are you hungry? I brought you food" Yeonna said before taking Yeonjun's Ipad and stylus away and placing the tray of food on his lap.

"You're so sweet" Yeonjun said and kept the tray beside him on the bed "I got you something, it's in the closet"

"Yay!" Yeonna yelled and before skipping her way into Yeonjun's closet. Yeonjun almost choked on his pancake when he heard Yeonna scream, she ran out with tears running down her face with the cat plushie he had bought her.

"Why are you crying?" Yeonjun asked.

"It's so perfect! Look!" Yeonna before placing the cat plushie on her head. "I love him, he's perfect"

"How do you know it's a he?" Yeonjun asked and Yeonna rolled his eyes at him.

"You're meant to know this kind of thing" She scoffed before bring the plushie down from her head and patting it "Now, Paddington's got a friend"

"Paddington?" Yeonjun asked and Yeonna nodded.

"My large white stuffed bear, he's name is paddington" Yeonna explained and Yeonjun squinted his eyes at her as he slowly nodded "I'm gonna name you shrimp"

"Um...okay? Did you see Soobin?" Yeonjun asked as he watched his sister baby talk to shrimp. "Sometimes you confuse me"

"Yeah, he's downstairs probably getting questioned by the others" She answered as she rolled her eyes at her brothers statement.

"Can I take the others?" "Sure, whatever" Yeonjun asked and picked up his Ipad and stylus "I don't even know why Soobin bought them anyway"

"Yes!, more friends for Paddington and shrimp" Yeoona cheered before placing shrimp on her head and rushing into Yeonjun's closet to get the bag of plushies Yeonjun made Soobin get him. "Let's go introduce all of you. Thank you Yeonjunnie!"

Yeonna happily said before skipping out the room with her new found treasures. Minutes after Yeonna had walked out Soobin walked in looking tired and drained. He sluggishly walked over to the bed before crawling under the covers Yeonjun had now put over his legs. He placed his head on Yeonjun's stomach and soon after that the covers where pushed down and his head was exposed.

"What have they done to you?" Yeonjun said in pity as he ran his hand through Soobin's hair, Soobin closing his eyes at the feeling.

"They made me feel like a fucking criminal, questions non stop. I have never felt more exposed" Soobin answered and opened his mouth. He let out a sigh as Yeonjun placed a piece of his pancake into his mouth. "Shank shwoo"

"Don't talk with you're mouth open, you're not a fucking child" Yeonjun scolded as he tugged on Soobin's hair. Soobin opened his eyes and smirked at him "Don't you dare. If you try it i'll stab your eye with this fork, you know you're resting on my belly so it'll be easier"

Soobin rolled his eyes before swallowing the pancake.

"But on a serious note, we really need to lock Beomgyu up" Soobin said and opened his mouth, another piece of pancake entering "Hesh kept on ashking me weirsh queshtionsh"

"Like what?" Yeonjun asked and placed a piece of pancake in his mouth. He looked down at the pancakes, they hadn't even gone anywhere, they had only eaten two out of the twelve Yeonna stacked for them.

"Very inappropriate questions that I cannot repeat" Soobin said as a blush covered his cheeks as he remembered all the terrible and uncomfortable questions he was asked. Yeonjun leaned down and pecked his cheek before placing a pancake in his mouth

"Then he did something really weird"

"What?"

"He pulled the waistbands of my sweats and looked down at my-ow!" Soobin couldn't complete his statement as Yeonjun harshly pulled on his hair.

"He did what?!" Yeonjun asked and released his death grip on Soobin's hair "I am going to kill him"

"Nah, leave him. Kai's already dealing with him" Soobin said and placed Yeonjun's hand back on his head after pecking it

"I just want to stay between you're legs while you feed me pancakes" And that's what they did, Yeonjun feeding both of them while Soobin enjoyed being between Yeonjun's legs even though that's not what he mean

This book is nearing its end. *sobs in latin* Fluff for the Yeonbin couple

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day!

~PeachQuin