Chapter 11

11 | Family reunion

They were done with the shopping and were about to leave till Beomgyu got an idea. He looked around and spotted a hair salon and stopped the others.

"Hey guys?" He called and they turned to him. "We should dye our hairs" He said and pointed at the salon. Taehyun shrugged and they all made their way into the salon to get their hairs dyed. It was late afternoon when they finished and went back home . 

They walked into the house and say Yeonjun sitting on the couch typing away on his phone. He looked up when he heard the door open and watched as they all walked in with bags upon bags.

"Wow" Yeonjun said as he looked at the multiple bags. "You really bought a lot, Kai's gonna kill you. Oh yeah, Beomgyu I advice you run and go hide because If Kai finds out you-" 

"Beomgyu!" Kai said and marched downstairs. Beomgyu saw this and smirked internally, his plan was working. 

"Its too late now" Yeonjun sighed. "Your gonna show me what you spent all that fucking money on or I'm gonna- oh I love you're hair hyungs" Kai said and Yeonjun finally noticed Soobin's blue hair and Taehyun's somewhat purpleish hair. 

"What about me?" Beomgyu whined. His hair was black with white streaks in them.

"You are coming with me" Kai said and grabbed Beomgyu and dragged him upstairs. But before he got dragged away he secretly grabbed a bag. 

"He's gonna get laid" Yeonjun said as he watched their figures disappear as they rounded a corner. 

"Yeah, really hard" Soobin said and took a sit next to Yeonjun. Taehyun on the other hand looked at the corner the couple disappeared into before shuddering.

"If you need me, i'll be in of the many rooms in this big ass house reflecting on every fucking thing i've done in my life that made me end up in this house with Kai and sleeping in the room right fucking next to him" Taehyun said and walked away. 

"Is he really gonna do that?" Soobin said and watched Taehyun walk away. "Nah. He's probably gonna be texting Lucas" Yeonjun said and looked back at his phone. It was silent before Soobin lay his head on Yeonjun's lap. 

"What are you doing?" Yeonjun asked as he watched Soobin close his eyes. 

"Falling asleep as you can see" Soobin replied still with his eyes closed. 

"Get off me" Yeonjun bluntly said. 

"Ha Ha. No" Soobin said. Yeonjun groaned internally and let out a sigh. He looked down at Soobin before touching his hair. 

"I really like what you did with your hair" Yeonjun said as he played with it. "Thanks. You know you should get your hair dyed too" Soobin said and Yeonjun hummed before muttering "I'll think about it" Then it became silent again and after a few minutes Soobin fell asleep to the feeling of Yeonjun running his hands through his hair.

It was evening when Kai came down shirtless. Yeonjun turned to him and eyed him up and down. "I didn't raise you well" Yeonjun said and Kai laughed before disappearing into the kitchen and coming back with a cup of water. He sat down on one of the vacant chairs and took a sip of his water. 

"I can't believe you took that as an opportunity to fuck him" 

"I can" Soobin said from Yeonjun's lap. 

"You're awake?" Yeonjun asked as Soobin moved around on his lap but not making a move to get up. 

"As you can clearly see" Kai answered.

"You, shut up. I wasn't talking to you" Yeonjun glared at Kai and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Yeah, Woke up not so long ago" Soobin said and turned to Kai 

"So how is he, dead? alive? in the middle?" 

"He's sleeping. I decided to give him small time to rest seeing as he was going in and out of consciousness" Kai said as he was the most casual thing in the world. 

"You disgust me" Taehyun said as he walked in in a loose t and some sorts. He was staring at Kai while cringing. 

"Yeah, you need to drown in holy water" Soobin said from Yeonjun's lap. 

"Yeah, I really did a bad job in raising you" Yeonjun said again. 

"Why are you guys ganging up on me?" Kai whined and Taehyun swore he almost hit him with his slippers. "You're... You're very stupid" Taehyun said as he took a sit on the other side. Soobin laughed until he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. 

He pulled it out (don't make any sexual joke. I'm watching y'all) and checked it. it was a message from Beomgyu. 

The text 

Gyu & me

Soobinnnnnn

me

How u feeling?

Gyu & me

like crap

Gyu & me

he didn't show mercy

me

did u wear it 

Gyu & me

yh but he ripped it off

Gyu & me

i cant feel my legs

Gyu & me

if you see him kill him for me

me

okay

He laughed and switched off his phone. "Beomgyu said I should kill you when I see you" 

"So he's awake?" Kai asked and nodded to himself "see you guys tomorrow then" He said and stood up as he was about to go upstairs a siren went off. A siren they've all been dreading to hear. They all froze. 

"Yeonjunnie! I'm home~" And Yeonjun stiffened under Soobin.

This chapter was too long so I divided it into two and also 

I would like to thank you beautiful people for 1k reads. It really means a lot to me, i'm crying balloons rn. Thank you so fucking much. Take my loves all of it okay, I was meant to do this yesterday but shit happens. 

Also, I noticed I've been using the names of Enhypen members and I didn't know, I swear I didn't even remember using Sunghoon or Jake. Due to probably future references the characters aren't enhypen members. Thank you.